UNIBEN Teaching Hospital HND Admission Form 2021/2022: University of Benin Teaching Hospital, UBTH School of Health Information Management (SHIM) is now selling forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital Training Schools, Benin City, School of Health Information Management (SHIM) Higher National Diploma programmes.
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- AA RANO Foundation Scholarship 2021 for Kano Indigenes
- Jedidiah Air Limited (JedAir) Recruitment 2021/2022 & How to Apply
- Jamb Result Checker 2021 Portal Login – Check JAMB UTME Result
UBTH School of Health Information Management (SHIM) HND Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
UBTH SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (SHIM) is a Monotechnic (Health Profession) accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN), NYSC and the Joint Admission Matriculation Board / Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB / UTME). Graduates of the school are now eligible for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Candidate must possess the National Diploma (ND) Certificates in Health Information Management in addition to meeting the requirements for the normal admission as stipulated for ND programme.
- Holders of Technician Certificates in Health Information Management from Schools or Colleges of Health Technology may be considered for admission if such schools have been accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) and the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN). Such candidates must meet the requirements as stipulated in a (i) above.
- Candidates with Technician Certificates in Health Information Management with Upper Credits and above, issued by Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN) may be considered for admission into the HND Programme, provided they meet the entry requirements in a (i) above.
- Candidates must possess Certificates or Letter of One-Year Industrial Training (I.T) from a reputable organization in the Health Industry.
How to Apply for UBTH School of Health Information Management HND Form.
Candidates for Higher National Diploma are to pay a non-refundable fee of Six Thousand Naira (N6,000) only. All payments should be made into UBTH revenue through the UBTH pay points.
Closing Date: Completed forms should be returned to the office of the Head of School on or before Friday 3rd September 2021.
Date: Saturday 18th September, 2021
Venue: The School premises.
Time: 10am Prompt.
For further enquiry please call this number: 08063921117