UBTH SHIM Post UTME Form 2021/2022: University of Benin Teaching Hospital, UBTH School of Health Information Management post-UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session are now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the UBTH School of Health Information Management, Benin City for the 2021/2022 academic session NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) programmes.
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- AA RANO Foundation Scholarship 2021 for Kano Indigenes
- Jedidiah Air Limited (JedAir) Recruitment 2021/2022 & How to Apply
- Jamb Result Checker 2021 Portal Login – Check JAMB UTME Result
UBTH SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (SHIM) is a Monotechnic (Health Profession) accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN), NYSC and the Joint Admission Matriculation Board / Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB / UTME). Graduates of the school are now eligible for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
UBTH School of Health Information Management Post UTME Eligibility.
- Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of Five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings at WAEC, GCE, S SCE, NECO or NABTEB in the following areas: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and any other subject from: Physics, Geography, Economics and Government.
- Candidates must have met the 2021 JAMB/UTME National cut-off for public Polytechnics & Mono-technics.
How to Apply for UBTH School of Health Information Management Post UTME Form
Candidates for National Diploma are to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only. Candidates who have not chosen the School previously can go ahead to effect a change of institution and course as the case may be after the stipulated screening fees has been paid.
Completed forms should be returned to the office of the Head of School on or before Friday 3rd September 2021.
Date: Saturday 18th September 2021
Venue: The School premises.
Time: 10am Prompt.
For further enquiry please call this number: 08063921117