World of Legal Research Blog Writing Competition 2020/2021: World Of Legal Research is now accepting entries from Law Students and Research Scholars anywhere in the world for its 2020 Blog Writing Competition. The deadline for the submission of applications for the World Of Legal Research Blog Writing Competition is 10th June, 2020.
The World Of Legal Research provides the best academic research base services for students, teachers, teaching assistants, paper presenters and authors.
The theme for the World Of Legal Research Blog Writing Competition 2020 is Legal Education. In a modern world ever-changing world it is important to improve and expand on legal education. There is a need to increase the ambit of the area. As such the World of Legal Research has identified 7 topics that are in need of more research and academic discourse.
Topics for this Blog Writing Competition.
The participants have to select a topic from the list given below:
- Role of Technology in Legal Education
- The Curriculum in Law School
- Are Laws Schools preparing Law students for real life/careers?
- Shift from publishing research papers to publishing of Blogs
- Futility of current assignments/projects format
- Differential Treatment: Private universities and mlus
- Are Law schools able to emphasize enough on legal research?
- Access Bank to Refund 3 Months Stamp Duty Deduction
- Skusat Picard Contest 2020: Participate & Win N200000 Cash
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Registration 2020 Form [UPDATE]
- Npower Registration 2020 Form for SSCE, OND, HND, BSC, Masters
- Npower Portal Confirmation Email Not Working [npower.fmhds.gov.ng]
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng Signup- Npower Batch C Registration Portal [LOGIN]
- NALDA Volunteer Programme Recruitment
- Npower Batch C Eligibility for Registration: Age, Qualifications, Documents
Who’s Eligible for this Competition?
- Open to Law Students and Research Scholars.
- Applicants could be from anywhere in the world.
1st Rank: Cash Prize of Rs. 2000/- + Internship Opportunity at World Of Legal Research
2nd Rank: Cash Prize of Rs. 1500/- + Internship Opportunity at World Of Legal Research
3rd Rank: Cash Prize of Rs. 1000/- (2 Prizes)
Best 1st Year Submission: Cash Prize of Rs. 1500/- + Internship Opportunity at World Of Legal Research
Internship Opportunity: For the best blog from each Category (Can be converted to the position later on)
Exceptionally well-written Blogs will be published on the WOLR website
The top 5 Submission in each category might be worked upon further to be published on the World Of Legal Research
E-Certificate for participation will be provided to all the participants.
How to Apply World Of Legal Research Blog Writing Competition 2020.
1. All submissions must be the original work of the authors and represent significant contributions. They strictly do not tolerate plagiarism. Plagiarism shall be checked by plagiarism software
2. The length of the blog is to be between 800 to 1200 words.
3. A separate cover page with the name(s) of the author(s), their associations, and their contact coordinates should be included. Authors are instructed not to mention and thereby disclose their identity in the main text of the manuscript, except the cover page.
4. Manuscripts must be submitted electronically as a Word document file specifically. (.doc or.docx).
5. Joint Contributions: Collaborative blogs by up to a maximum of two authors shall also be considered.
Entries should be submitted to [email protected].