University of Alabama in Huntsville International Student Scholarships 2022: International students are eligible to apply for a variety of UAH scholarships.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified students for the University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive scholarships available for international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
This scholarship is applicable for undergraduate students with outstanding performances from their previous academic records prior to applying to the University of Alabama in Huntsville.
UAH’s competitive scholarships are funded through the generosity of alumni and friends of the University. Student eligibility is based on a variety of criteria including academic interests and achievements, special talents, and demonstrated leadership. The disbursement of these awards is overseen by the Scholarship division of the Office of Financial Aid.
UAH International Student Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
For applying for the University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive scholarships to study in USA, you must meet the following eligibility conditions;
- Applicants must be international student
- Scholarship available for freshmen undergraduate students.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants are evaluated based on individual merit and demonstrated success in a rigorous academic environment. High school and/or college coursework, grade point average, and language proficiency factor in admissions decisions.
Important Scholarship Dates
|August 1||Competitive scholarships application available|
|December 15||Deadline for priority consideration of competitive scholarships (student must be admitted).|
|January-April||Competitive scholarship application review|
Once a competitive scholarship application has been submitted, changes can only be made by contacting the Office of Financial Aid.
International students who are current undergraduate students are eligible for a variety of competitive scholarships.
International students transferring to UAH after having completed a minimum of 48 credit hours from an accredited institution of higher learning are eligible for transfer scholarships as well as a variety of competitive scholarships.
Requested changes to the scholarship application may be emailed to email@example.com. Note that a requested change will necessitate changing your application password.
How to Apply UAH International Student Scholarships
- Competitive Scholarships are applied for using the comprehensive application found at the link. You do not have to apply for individual awards.
- This single application will allow you to be considered for all scholarships for which you meet criteria.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2022
OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID
301 Sparkman Drive
Huntsville, AL 35899
M-F: 8:15AM – 5:00PM