Government of Mauritius Scholarships for Africans 2022 [Fully Funded]: The Government of Mauritius is awarding scholarships to deserving students who are resident citizens of member states of the African Union or African Commonwealth countries, as per the criteria (below). The 2022 application phase of the Government of Mauritius scholarships for Africans is now open.
The Scholarship will support successful candidates in meeting their tuition fees and in contributing to their living expenses during their studies in Mauritius. Furthermore, the scholarship covers a return airfare by the most economical route. This will be valid for travel from the country of origin at the beginning of the studies and back to the country of origin upon successful completion of studies.
Salary Structures in Nigeria.
- Federal Civil Service Salary Structure
- Nigeria Immigration Salary Structure – Current Payscale
- Nigeria Custom Service Salary Structure & How Much NCS Pays
- Nigerian Navy Salary Structure – See Current Navy Payscale
- NSCDC Salary Structure & Ranks – See Civil Defence Monthly Salary
- EFCC Salary Structure – Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Salary
- NPF Salary Structure – New Nigeria Police Salary Payscale
- INEC Salary Structure For All Grade Levels [Current Salary Scale]
- NDIC Salary Structure & How They Pay Their Workers
- Npower Salary Structure – See Current Npower Monthly Stipend
- Search for Common Ground Salaries in Nigeria – SFCG Salary Structure
Eligibility Criteria | Government of Mauritius Scholarships for Africans
- For undergraduate programmes, applicants should be above 18 years of age and should not have reached their 26th birthday by 22 August 2022.
- For Master’s programmes, applicants should not have reached 35 years and, for PhD programmes, applicants should not have reached 40 years by 22 August 2022.
- Applicants must have already applied for a full-time on-campus programme (Diploma, Degree, Master’s or PhD) at a public Higher Education Institution in Mauritius (listed in Section 8 in the appropriate Guidelines for Applicants) for academic year starting in 2022.
- The scholarship will be for a maximum duration as indicated in the table below or the minimum course duration whichever is lesser.
- Undergraduate Diploma: Three (3) years
- Undergraduate Degree: Four (4) years
- Masters: Two (2) years
- MPhil / PhD: Four (4) years + 6 months for the transfer from MPhil to PhD
- PhD: Three (3) years
How to Apply Government of Mauritius Scholarships for Africans.
Application for the the Government of Mauritius scholarships are to be submitted electronically. The following documents are available for download from the following websites: http://education.govmu.org and http://highereducationmauritius.com
- Guidelines for Applicants: This document contains important information regarding the conditions attached to the scholarship, the application procedure, and a list of public Higher Education Institutions in Mauritius where full-time on-campus studies are run.
- Application Form (Applicants are invited to fill in the form electronically before printing): Application for the scholarship can only be made on the application form, duly filled-in. Section 5 of the application form should be endorsed and completed by the Nominating Agency in the country of citizenship of the applicant
Applications, together with supporting documents as required should be forwarded to the Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education, Science and Technology of the Republic of Mauritius at the address mentioned below, for a final selection.
The Senior Chief Executive, Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education, Science and Technology (Attn: Tertiary Education and Scientific Research Division) Level 2, MITD House, Pont Fer, Phoenix 73544. Republic of Mauritius (Email: email@example.com)
Application Deadline: 28 February and 15 August