Goldsmiths University of London International Response Scholarship 2022: Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for the International Response Scholarship at Goldsmith University o London for the 2022/2023 academic session aimed at supporting students to enrol for an undergraduate or postgraduate study in London.
Goldsmiths University is known for delivering world-leading research and excellent teaching from the heart of South East London. The school is also known for innovative academic partnerships in collaboration with higher education providers around the globe
READ ALSO: Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) IJMB Admission Form 2022/2023
Eligibility criteria | Goldsmiths University International Response Scholarship.
You must meet the general eligibility criteria and regulations.
- Unless otherwise stated, applicants must have been offered a place to study on a Goldsmiths programme and firmly accepted via UCAS or MyGoldsmiths. Applicants for online degree programmes run via the University of London are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must submit their financial award application by the deadline stated on the financial awards web page. There is no guarantee that any applications can be accepted after the deadline.
- Decisions on applications will be made according to the published criteria, all decisions are final.
- Where only a limited number of awards are available, award recipients will be selected on a competitive basis. All applicants who meet the basic criteria for an award will have their application considered by an awarding panel. All panel members understand that applicants will have a broad range of differing skills, attributes and experiences, so the awarding panel will give equal consideration to both the applicant’s academic record and the applicant’s answers to the questions posed on the award application form. Panel members also understand that what is important is the content of the answers and their relevance to the question, not the standard of writing.
- In the event that suitably qualified candidates are not identified, we reserve the right not to allocate all awards.
- Successful applicants must accept the award and agree to the general terms and conditions by the deadline given in the offer (normally 10 days from the date of the offer). If the offer and terms and conditions are not accepted, the offer may expire and a reserve candidate offered the financial award instead.
- Students who are currently enrolled on a Goldsmiths programme are not eligible to apply for a financial award unless they are applying for a subsequent separate programme.
- Unless otherwise stated, applicants will not be able to receive more than one award from those listed below.
- If the applicant is applying for deferred entry to Goldsmiths, they should apply for financial awards during the application cycle in which they intend to start the programme.
- Where successful candidates are studying part-time programmes the financial award will be available on a pro rata basis
- Regulations for all awards will be reviews annually in advance of publication. Amendments to regulations will only affect new award recipients, unless otherwise stated. Any amendment to regulations affecting existing recipients will not reduce their level of award.
You must also:
- Have refugee status in the UK, or have an active application for asylum in the UK (you will be required to provide documentation to demonstrate your status). Supporting documents should be uploaded to your MyGoldsmiths account.
- Be holding an offer of study on an undergraduate or taught postgraduate degree at Goldsmiths.
Application deadlines | Goldsmiths University International Response Scholarship 2022
Applications open on 24 February 2022 and close on 25 May 2022.
If you would like to live in Goldsmiths accommodation, you will need to make a separate application. Applications for accommodation open in late spring.
Please note your accommodation fee waiver covers a single standard study bedroom up to a maximum of £200 per week. If you select a room above this amount you may be required to pay the additional costs.
Include in the notes of your accommodation application that you are an International Response Scholarship applicant.
How to apply Goldsmiths University International Response Scholarship 2022
You can apply via the application form.
Successful applicants will be selected on a competitive basis.
Initial shortlisting by eligibility criteria will be completed by our Scholarships Co-ordinator. All applicants who meet the eligibility criteria are then forwarded to the next selection stage.
Applications will then be considered by an awarding panel. All panel members understand that applicants will have a broad range of differing skills, attributes and experiences, so they will give equal consideration to both the applicant’s academic record and their answers to the questions posed in the award application form. Panel members also understand that what is important is the content of the answers and their relevance to the questions, not the standard of writing.
The panel will consist of representatives from Admissions, Widening Participation, and the Immigration Advisory Service. The panel will assess the applications against the stated criteria.
Final award recipients and reserve candidates will be decided by the panel.
Goldsmiths scholarships and bursaries regulations can be found here.