University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships (RTPS) 2021/2022: University of Adelaide Scholarships in Australian 2021 is inviting applications from All around the world. The Adelaide University Scholarship is to Pursue a Masters Degree Program or Doctoral Degree Programs in Any Academic Field. Australian Government RTP University of Adelaide Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia.
The Scholarship Duration for MS Degree is 2 Years while for PHD Degree is 3 Years. The Adelaide Scholarships Awards is a Fully Funded Scholarship For International Students and is available in All-Academic Discipline. The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s Most Prestigious Universities and is renowned internationally for excellence in research & education.
- 1 University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships (RTPS) 2021/2022.
- 2 About University of Adelaide
- 3 Aim and Benefits of Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships
- 4 Requirements for Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships Qualification
- 5 Benefits of University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships (RTPS).
- 6 Documents Required for Application
- 7 How to Apply for University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships (RTPS).
- 8 Closing dates.
University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships (RTPS) 2021/2022.
- NDLEA Final List of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 – Download PDF
- eason Why NIRSAL/CBN May Not Approve Your COVID-19 Loan
- How To Check Your NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Approval Status
- INEC Voter Registration Portal 2021/2022 | https://cvr.inecnigeria.org
- JAMB Result Portal 2021 – Portal-jamb-gov-ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults
- AIMS NEI Fellowship Program for Women in Climate Change Science 2021
- KwaZulu-Natal Unemployed Agricultural Graduates Programme (UAGP) 2021
About University of Adelaide
143 years ago the University of Adelaide was founded with a noble goal: to prepare, for South Australia, young leaders shaped by education rather than birth or wealth in a settlement free of old world social and religious inequalities. The University’s first Vice-Chancellor, Dr Augustus Short, had a vision for a university open to investigate new fields such as the sciences, modern literature, art and moral philosophy; This vision was realised in 1882 when the University became the first in Australia to grant degrees in science.
Aim and Benefits of Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships
- Full Tuition Fee for Masters up to 2 Years & For Doctoral Degree up to 4 Years.
- An Annual Living Allowance of AUD28,597 per annum (tax free, 2021 value) for up to 2 Years for a Research Masters degree, and up to 3 Years for a Research Doctorate Degree.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Requirements for Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships Qualification
- Applicants must be International Students who are acceptable to commence a Master’s or Doctorate Degree.
- Successful recipients are required to apply and enroll in their academic program of study at The University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ to retain their scholarship.
- Applicants with a qualification in progress will not be eligible for consideration until the qualification has been satisfactorily completed.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree.
- Students who have been considered in two scholarship rounds within an 18 month period cannot be considered in any future scholarship round at the University of Adelaide.
Benefits of University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships (RTPS).
1. Research Training Program Fee Offset: Provides a fee offset scholarship which covers the cost of tuition fees as a higher degree by research student of the University of Adelaide for the standard duration of the academic program (Research Master: up to 2 years; Doctor of Philosophy: up to 4 years). Any gap between the RTP Fee Offset and the Tuition Fees charged is waived by The University of Adelaide for the standard duration of the academic program.
2. Research Training Program Stipend: Provides a living allowance of AUD28,597 per annum (2021 rate, indexed annually) for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6 month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy. It is likely to be tax exempt, subject to Taxation Office approval.
3. Research Training Program Allowance: Provides financial support for an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), plus relocation and publication expenses.
Documents Required for Application
- Visa or DHA Statement/Email Confirmation of Visa Grant
- .English language proficiency test results
- Academic Transcript(s)
- Parchment(s) / Degree Certificate(s)
- Evidence of Sponsorship / Scholarship
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research Proposal
- English language proficiency test results:
- IELTS (Academic)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test)
- Cambridge English: C1 Advanced Test
How to Apply for University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships (RTPS).
Application for ‘Admission and a Scholarship’ must be submitted using the Online Application Form.
The University Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship policy is available on the University Policy website.
Adelaide Graduate Centre via email@example.com
Applications for the 2022 Major International Scholarship Round close on 9 July 2021.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their scholarship application by the end of October 2021.
- Recipients must commence their research program in semester 1, 2022.
- Applicants are expected to commence studies as soon as possible in the approved semester.
Dates for future application rounds are not yet known. More information will be made available on this page as soon as dates are confirmed.