Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2020 – American University of Beirut : The American University of Beirut (AUB) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2020/2021 Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the American University of Beirut (AUB) is 18th march, 2020.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at AUB aims to prepare young people to be agents of change in their communities, countries, and regions.
The program requires scholars to attend a series of workshops, courses and field work in addition to the courses for their degree.
The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation and travel cost for selected applicants.
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2020 Eligibility.
This Scholarship Program is open to Bachelor and Masters Degree Programs offered at AUB. PHDs, Diplomas and the study of medicine are not covered.
Graduate scholarships are open to:
- Nationals of Africa
- Nationals of Lebanon
- Refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
Undergraduate scholarships are open to nationals of Lebanon or refugee and displaced living in Lebanon.
- Nigerian Law School 2020 Bar Final Resit Exam Timetable (January)
- Nigerian Law School Bar Final Exams Timetable January 2020
- NDA Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2020 For All Courses (UTME & DE Candidates)
- JAMB Exam Date 2020 UTME Examinations Announced
- JAMB Registration Form 2020 Procedure For UTME & Charges
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
American University of Beirut Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program Selection Criteria.
Selection and admission are based on:
- Academic promise
- Financial disadvantage
- Leadership potential
- Desire to give back and go back to one’s community
How to Apply for American University of Beirut Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2020.
Students who apply to AUB as regular students and submit a Financial Aid application will be considered for shortlisting for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
- Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form at https://graduateadmissions.aub.edu.lb/ after creating an account.
- Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application.
- Once you reach the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program box in the application, click on “Apply” in order to receive the financial survey link specific to this scholarship that needs to be filled and submitted before the application deadline.