Kaduna State French Immersion Course 2020/2021 & How to Apply : The Kaduna State Government is now accepting applications from indigenes of Kaduna for its January 2020 Cycle French Immersion Course. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Kaduna State Government French Immersion Course is 27th January, 2020.
The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board has a mandate ‘To identify, select and empower qualified citizens of Kaduna state to meet the current and future manpower requirements of the State while remaining globally competitive’.
Table of Contents
In other to be globally competitive, our children must understand more than one language. Since we are surrounded by french speaking countries, the Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board as part of the reorganization going on at the Board, is test running a scheme called ‘Make Kaduna State Multi-lingual-Teach French’. This will give access to our children in public schools to learn French like most children in private schools.
The scheme entails interested french students who gain admission for their mandatory one year french immersion course to teach French in public schools after graduation for at least 6 months.
Interested candidates will apply online for sponsorship. They will submit an essay to be scored online. Candidates who pass the essay will have sponsorship for tuition fees and upkeep for a year upto N320,000 while in the French Immersion School.
Upon graduation; they will volunteer to serve in the scheme for a period of at least 6 months. At the beginning of every month, during the year, they shall get 15,000 naira for the previous month’s clearance certificate gotten from the School Principal as allowance. The maximum duration of the volunteer program is 12 monthly reports from the teachers and 12 clearance certificate from the School Principal. This clearance is to show that the teacher diligently attended classes.
This scheme promises to help in no small means towards our children learning and speaking French. It is important to note that it will provide an immediate platform for training fresh graduates and also improve their CV as persons who are passionate about giving back. French students are encouraged to see this as a great oppurtunity to serve humanity, to serve the state and most importantly to be part of the Kaduna State renewal project under Mallam Nasir El-Rufai.
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2020
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020
- Stanbic Bank Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Airforce DRC/DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- Nigeria Customs Service Exam Result 2020
- Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2020
- Delta State Bursary 2020 Form
- British Ecological Society Grant 2020 for Ecologists in Africa
- ICTP Postgraduate Diploma Programme 2020
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria 2020
- FAAN Recruitment 2020′
- Agro-Park Graduate Trainee Program 2020
- ESUT Recruitment 2020
- Etihad Airways Recruitment 2020
- EFCC Salary Structure 2020
- How to Apply EFCC Recruitment Form 2020
- ICPC Recruitment 2020
- DCSL Corporate Services Recruitment 2020
Requirements for Kaduna State French Immersion Course 2020.
- Applicants must possess French First Degree.
- Interested candidates will apply online for sponsorship
- Should submit an essay to be scored online
- Must be an indigene of Kaduna State
- Certificate of State of Origin and proof of origin
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age Certificate
- Must be of good character
How to Apply Kaduna State French Immersion Course 2020/2021.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply through the Kaduna State Government French Immersion Course 2020 at http://www.scholarship.kdsg.gov.ng/login