United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Peace Scholar Fellowship Program 2022-2023 ($20,000 Stipend): Applications are open for the United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Peace Scholar Fellowship Program 2022-2023. The USIP’s Peace Scholar Fellowship program awards non-residential fellowships to students enrolled in U.S. universities who are writing doctoral dissertations on topics broadly related to conflict management, peacebuilding and relevant security studies.
USIP awards up to 18 Peace Scholar fellowships each year. The Peace Scholar fellowship last for 10 months, starting on September 1 of each year, and ending on June 30 of the following year. Since 1988, the program has supported the dissertations of 371 young scholars, many of whom have gone on to distinguished careers in research, higher education, and policy making.
United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Peace Scholar Fellowship Program 2022-2023 ($20,000 Stipend).
- Peace Scholar fellows receive a stipend of up to $20,000 for the academic year, paid directly to the fellow in three tranches.
- Open to PhD candidates enrolled in U.S. universities who have successfully completed all of the required classwork and any required comprehensive exams.
- All applicants must be doctoral candidates at the time of application. Master’s students or other students pursuing graduate coursework are not eligible to apply.
- Non-U.S. citizens are eligible to apply, however they must be PhD candidates currently enrolled at a U.S. university.
- There is no age requirement for Peace Scholars.
- Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- All On Energy Talent Scholarship for the Niger Delta
- NASIMS Physical Verification Closing Date Extended for Batch C1 Beneficiaries
- University of Michigan LSA Collegiate Fellowship (Salary of $60,000)
- Open Doors Russian Scholarship for International Students
- APHRC Master’s Fellowship in Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- BRAC University Needs Based Scholarships 2021/2022
- List of Available Governments Scholarships for International Students
How to Apply for USIP Peace Scholar Fellowship
Registration for the Peace Scholar competition opens on Tuesday September 14, 2021, and closes at 4:00 PM EDT on Friday October 15, 2021.
Applications are due by 4:00 PM EDT on Tuesday October 26, 2021. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Letters of recommendation are due by Tuesday, November 2, 2021
Deadline: October 26, 2021