IsDB-TWAS Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021 for Women Researchers: Applications are invited from early-career female researchers from least developed member countries of the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) for the IsDB-TWAS Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021.
The fellowship will support research related to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, providing recipients with high-level training in areas relevant to sustainability science. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply before the deadline.
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate Study (Fully-Funded)
- NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2021
- Sydney Speaks Master’s Scholarship Award for Study in Australia
- The Ian Parry Scholarship in Photojournalism 2021/2022
- University of Essex Masters Scholarships for Africans in UK 2021/2022
- NDDC 2021 Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship – scholarship.nddc.gov.ng
- JAMB Registration Form 2021 UTME/DE Fees, Guidelines and Schedule
- King’s College London School of Global Affairs Postgraduate Scholarships 2021/2022
- British Council Arts and Social Media Intern Recruitment for Fresh Graduates
- United Nations University (UNU-WIDER) Visiting PhD Fellowship 2021
To be eligible for the IsDB-TWAS Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be female-researchers in their early-career possessing a doctoral degree in an area of science relevant to the research area of the fellowship programme.
- Has preferably 5 years of experience in the field of research after the PhD.
- Host Institute must be in a developing country from the list.
- Provide an official acceptance letter from the Host Institute.
- Must be a national of and resident in an IsDB LDMC.
- Must be employed at an institution in her home country.
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Togo, Uganda, Yemen.
Eligible Research Areas:
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Education for Sustainable Development
- Climate Change
- Sustainable cities
- Responsible growth
- Waste management
- Population growth
- Green chemistry
- Plastic pollution and Micro-plastics
- Water and Hygiene
- Monthly allowance to cover for accommodation, food and health insurance.
- Allowance for bench fee costs up to USD2,565
- Upto USD1,000 cost of a round-trip air ticket
How to Apply for IsDB-TWAS Postdoctoral Fellowship.
Interested applicants for the IsDB-TWAS Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021 are to submit an online application.
Please note that a researcher may only submit one application at a time and for only one kind of grant or fellowship.
Application Deadline: 19 July 2021