FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship 2020/2021 & How to Apply : The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations is now accepting applications from eligible candidates for the 2020 Hungarian Government Scholarship. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Hungarian Government Scholarship is 28th February, 2020.
The FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship 2020 aims to contribute to the knowledge of interested candidates so as to improve the education of food safety and quality engineers, provide excellent skills in each branches of sustainable horticulture, based on up-to-date knowledge in natural sciences, and train skilled professionals well equipped to tackle the problems of animal nutrition, feed production, feed and food safety and are able to perform planning research and innovation duties.
The following Master of Science degree courses are being offered in English for the 2020-21 Academic Year:
- MSc in Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- MSc in Horticultural Engineering
- MSc in Animal nutrition and feed safety
The following universities and faculties are participating:
- Szent István University, Faculty of Food Science
- Szent István University, Faculty of Horticultural Science
- Kaposvár University, Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
Hungarian Government Scholarship Eligibility.
Open to individuals from any of the countries below who are interested in pursuing a Masters Degree in any of the courses above.
FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship 2020 Eligible Countries
Residents (who must be nationals) of the following countries are eligible to apply for the FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship 2020:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, North Korea, Palestine, the Philippines, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
- Danish Refugee Council Recruitment 2020
- How to Apply EFCC Recruitment Form 2020
- Baobab Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2020
- NCS Exam Result 2020
- AXA & 50intech FemTech Accelerator Program 2020
- How to Print Nigerian Customs Service Examination Slip 2020
- UNIABUJA Hostel Accommodation Registration 2020 Procedure
- World Food Programme PD Summer Internship 2020
- Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020
- JAMB Form 2020/2021 Registration Guidelines
- DCSL Corporate Services Recruitment 2020
FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship 2020 Benefits.
The FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship 2020 will cover:
- Application and tuition fees throughout the study period with basic books and notes;
- Dormitory accommodation;
- Subsistence costs;
- Health insurance.
FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship 2020 Selection Criteria.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- Citizenship and residency of one of the eligible countries
- Excellent school achievements
- English language proficiency (for courses taught in English)
- Good health
- Age (candidates under 30 are preferred)
How to Apply FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship 2020/2021.
The selection process as described below applies to FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship beginning in September 2020.
Student selection will take place in two phases:
Phase 1: FAO will pre-screen candidates and submit applications to the Ministry of Agriculture of Hungary that will send them to the corresponding University as chosen by the applicants. Students must submit only COMPLETE dossiers. Incomplete dossiers will not be considered. Files without names will not be processed.
Phase 2: Selected candidates may be asked to take a written or oral English examination as part of the admission procedure. The participating Universities will run a further selection process and inform each of the successful candidates. Student selection will be made by the Universities only, without any involvement on the part of FAO. Selected students will also be notified by the Ministry.
Interested applicants should prepare a dossier to be sent by E-MAIL (to [email protected]) consisting of:
- Application form duly completed
- A recent curriculum vitae
- A copy of high school/college diploma and transcript/report of study or copy of the diploma attachment
- A copy of certificate of proficiency in English
- Copies of relevant pages of passport showing expiration date and passport number
- A letter of recommendation
- Statement of motivation
- Health Certificate issued by Medical Doctor
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by local police authority.
All submitted documents must be in ENGLISH. Documents submitted in any other language will not be accepted. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that documents are duly translated and certified by a competent office; and that each document is saved with a name that identifies what it is.