Women in Cleantech & Sustainability Scholarship 2022: At Women in Cleantech & Sustainability (WCS), they are committed to ensuring that those who are seeking to make an impact in the cleantech and sustainability industries have the ability to access opportunities through our programs and network.
Women in Cleantech & Sustainability is excited to create the WCS Scholarship which is designed to open doors and strengthen access into the cleantech and sustainability conversations and to allow new members the opportunity to grow their careers and create their positive impact on the green economy.
Table of Contents
- WCS Virtual or Chapter Membership valued at $72-147/year
- Access to WCS Mentorship Program application
- Access to all WCS Virtual Events free
- Access to a network and community of women in diverse fields of work
- Sponsorship of a professional sustainability certification
- Applicant must be 18 or older;
- Identifies as BIPOC or another disenfranchised community, a parent or single parent seeking employment, someone who recently lost their job, or a recent college graduate who is seeking employment with difficulty;
- In need of assistance to cover membership costs due to financial hardship;
- Someone who is passionate about working in the areas of cleantech and sustainability.
How to Apply for Women in Cleantech & Sustainability Scholarship
Applicants must commit to actively participate in the WCS community by attending at least 3 events within the first 6 months of membership. Note that memberships may be revoked if obligations are not met
Deadline: July 31, 2022