YouTube NextUp SSA Contest 2021 for Video Content Creators in Nigeria and South Africa: Applications for the YouTube NextUp SSA Contest 2021 are now open. Learn to create better videos, get more subscribers and take your channel to the next level with the YouTube NextUp contest. Winners get access to a virtual Creator Camp and other awesome prizes.
YouTube NextUp has helped hundreds of creators, including a few who have become some of YouTube’s brightest stars, including Marcus Butler, MegwinTV, AsapSCIENCE, Laura Vitale and more.
NextUp contest winners will receive the following:
- A 5-day virtual event, which will begin the week of November 8 and will be organized by YouTube. In it you will share activities and workshops with the rest of the winners of the contest.
- The event consists of:
- Intensive classes in production, editing, audience development; designed by production experts, popular creators and content specialists plus recording opportunities.
- Educational workshops and talks designed by the best YouTube content creators and experts in various subjects.
- A value of $1,000 USD in production equipment
- A minimum of 3 months of continuous support from the content team on YouTube.
- You must have a YouTube channel;
- Reside in South Africa or Nigeria;
- You must have a channel with 10,000 to 100,000 subscribers;
- Account must be in good standing (no strikes);
- You must have uploaded at least 3 videos to your channel in the last 90 days.
How to Apply for YouTube NextUp SSA Contest.
Register now and have the opportunity to be part of the YouTube NextUp SSA class of 2021. The call will close on October 8, at 11:59 pm GMT.
Deadline: October 8, 2021