NASIMS Biometric Capture Confirmation Portal (nasims.gov.ng/login): In today’s latest Npower news – We will be discussing how to confirm to know whether your biometrics, fingerprint were captured successfully on the Nasims portal. So read on!
Since the key to unlocking your deployment is tied to a successful biometric verification, it is very important that you follow instructions carefully in making sure that you successfully enrolled your biometrics.
For some of you who struggle or face difficulties while doing your fingerprint enrollment and were not sure whether your fingerprint was captured, this will help you know how to check to confirm if the capturing process was successful.
- Npower Biometrics Verification Deadline
- Npower Biometric Enrollment Dashboard
- Npower Batch C Biometric Capture
- Npower Fingerprint Enrollment Portal
How to confirm if your Npower biometric Is Successfully captured on the Nasims portal.
After you have undergone all the steps needed to capture your fingerprint which you can Open here to check.
- Go to http://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Login with your email or application ID and password.
- Then click on “Verification” to confirm if your biometric was successful.
- If your fingerprint biometric verification was done successfully, it will show “fingerprint captured” and a sign of ✔️
Note: Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb, and Left index finger only for successful enrollment.