Applications for the Zurich Enterprise Challenge 2022 are now open. The Zurich Enterprise Challenge gives you an opportunity of a lifetime to work with one of the world’s top insurance companies and interact with its corporate customers to solve real-life strategy and business challenges.
The Zurich Enterprise Challenge is a three-phase team competition designed to offer participating Masters, MBA or PhD students the opportunity to work directly with multinational corporations to provide real world solutions to existing corporate challenges.
- Phase 1 – Qualification: By solving a generic case study your team will get the chance to compete for proceeding to Phase 2. Zurich will recognize and reward teams based on business relevance, applicability and creativity of the team’s solution. Other selection criteria are the quality of layout and design of the submission, and presentation skills.
- Phase 2 – Collaboration: The top teams will collaborate with a selected Zurich multinational corporate customer to provide a solution for a real-world corporate challenge.
- Phase 3 – Finalization: The winning team will receive a cash prize of CHF 5,000 and the runner-up team a cash prize of CHF 2,000.
Top Teams will
- Work with Zurich and selected multinational customers, such as CBRE, Mars and Nestlé, on current corporate challenges;
- Receive cash prize: CHF 5,000 for the winning team, CHF 2,000 for the runner-up;
- Earn a certificate highlighting your achievements.
- Open to Master, MBA and PhD students (full or part-time) from any university worldwide.
- Participants should have an interest in management, finance, strategy and risk management or similar subjects.
- Multiple teams representing the same university can join the Challenge.
How to Apply Zurich Enterprise Challenge 2022
The Zurich Enterprise Challenge is a team competition. Teams can register until the submission deadline of Phase 1 on Sunday, June 26, 2022.