NKST School of Nursing Mkar Admission Form 2020/2021: School of Nursing Mkar, Benue State is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic Nursing Course for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for School of Nursing Mkar form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the NKST School of Nursing Mkar, Benue State Basic Nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Related post: NDA Postgraduate Application Form 2020/2021 Admission
- Command Secondary Schools Entrance Examination Date Nationwide
- Command Secondary Schools Exam Centres 2020/2021
- Command Secondary Schools Admission Form 2020/2021
- 2021-2022 Masters Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study Overseas
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- Air Force Military School Jos Admission Form
- Npower Reveals What Beneficiaries Need to Do to Get Paid
- List of Boarding & Day Command Secondary Schools in Nigeria
- OAUTHC School of Health SHIM Admission Form 2020/2021
- Oduduwa University School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Oduduwa University Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- WAEC GCE 2020 Registration Form for Aug/Sept (2nd Series)
School of Nursing Mkar Admission Requirements.
1. Minimum of five (5) credits in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
2. Candidate must be 17 – 25 years
How to Apply for School of Nursing Mkar Admission Form.
Purchase of forms is by payment of N10,000.00 only into the school account (Zenith Bank 1012129112, account name: school of nursing Mkar) and presentation of bank receipt at the Bursary Department of the School.
Beginning of sale of Forms: 8th June, 2020
Date of Aptitude test: 4th September, 2020
Venue: School of Nursing, Mkar, Gboko Benue State
Enquires: 07030295718, 07039634280, 07063021594