Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the NKST School of Nursing Mkar, Benue State Basic Nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Related post: NDA Postgraduate Application Form 2020/2021 Admission
- Command Secondary Schools Entrance Examination Date Nationwide
- Command Secondary Schools Exam Centres 2020/2021
- Command Secondary Schools Admission Form 2020/2021
- 2021-2022 Masters Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study Overseas
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- Air Force Military School Jos Admission Form
- Npower Reveals What Beneficiaries Need to Do to Get Paid
- List of Boarding & Day Command Secondary Schools in Nigeria
- OAUTHC School of Health SHIM Admission Form 2020/2021
- Oduduwa University School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Oduduwa University Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- WAEC GCE 2020 Registration Form for Aug/Sept (2nd Series)
School of Nursing Mkar Admission Requirements.
1. Minimum of five (5) credits in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
2. Candidate must be 17 – 25 years
How to Apply for School of Nursing Mkar Admission Form.
Purchase of forms is by payment of N10,000.00 only into the school account (Zenith Bank 1012129112, account name: school of nursing Mkar) and presentation of bank receipt at the Bursary Department of the School.
Beginning of sale of Forms: 8th June, 2020
Date of Aptitude test: 4th September, 2020
Venue: School of Nursing, Mkar, Gboko Benue State
Enquires: 07030295718, 07039634280, 07063021594