The West African Examinations Council (WAEC), began the conduct of two series of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates in 2020.
The Second Series for 2020 will be conducted between the Month of August / September, 2020. The 36 Subjects will be available for the Examination.
Intending candidates for the examination are, therefore, strongly advised to visit the link – www.waecnigeria.org- to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday
- CBN N50bn Loans to SMEs & Others End 2024
- CBN COVID-19 Support Loan 2020 for Households & Businesses
- CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020/2021 Application Guide – Apply Without Collateral
- How To Apply CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020/2021 & Requirements
- How To Apply CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020 Application Form & Guidelines
- NIRSAL Agrocoop Loan for Farmers Form Portal & How to Apply
- NIRSAL Targeted Credit Facility SME Loan Application Form 2020
- How to Apply CBN N50bn COVID-19 Intervention Fund
- CBN N50bn Credit Facility Stimulus Package Questions & Answers
- Central Bank of Nigeria Salary Structure 2020 [CBN Salary Scale]
WAEC GCE Registration Period.
WAEC GCE normal registration period is from 10th June, 2020 and will end on July 31st, 2020.
Candidates should also note that the 2020 WAEC GCE registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
How to Register 2020 WAEC GCE Form.
Intending candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) are hereby informed that the Private Candidates, 2020 – Second Series registration will be online.
After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to www.waeconline.org.ng for registration. Candidates should also note that the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
Related post: World Food Programme PD Summer Internship 2020
Mode of Payment
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira only (N13,950) at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the registration PIN and the information VCD:
|Access Bank Plc||First Bank of Nig. Plc.||Sterling Bank Plc||Zenith Bank Plc|
|Access (Diamond) Bank Plc||First City Monument Bank Plc||Skye Bank Plc||Union Bank of Nigeria Plc|
|Ecobank Ltd||Guaranty Trust Bank Plc||Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc||United Bank for Africa Plc|
|Fidelity Bank Plc||Heritage Bank Plc||Standard Chartered Bank Plc||Unity Bank Plc|
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
NOTE: Sales of PIN for the 2020 Aug/Sept WAEC GCE Second Series Batch Examination is still obtainable via Remita Platform. Visit http://bit.ly/remitawaec to buy yours.
After PIN purchase, registration to be completed at https://registration.waecdirect.org/SecondSeries/
Candidates must conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the admission notice/photo card as evidence of successful registration.
This will serve as their photo card during the examination. The result checker PIN will also be on the photo card.
Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
Candidates with Disabilities and Impairment.
Candidates with disabilities /impairment will also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their disabilities /impairment e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
Candidates who wish to register for the examination after the close of entries may be accommodated as “Walk-in-Candidates” provided they register not less than twenty four hours to the scheduled time of the paper (s) they intend to write. The “Walk-in-Candidates” fee is Twenty Five Thousand Naira (N25.000.00) only.
Completion of Registration
Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notiec/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
- All candidates MUST be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled, but may be prosecuted.