Mater Christi Catholic College of Health Tech Admission Form 2021/2022: Mater Christi Catholic College of Health Science and Technology (MCCCHST), Igede Ekiti, Ekiti State has commenced the sale of application forms for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the list of available courses, requirements and how to apply for the Mater Christi Catholic College of Health Science and Technology admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Mater Christi Catholic College of Health Science and Technology (MCCCHST), Igede Ekiti, Ekiti State, various programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- JASIRI Talent Investor Program 2021 for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- East-West Center Asia Pacific Leadership Program 2022 (Scholarship available)
- Africa Matters Ambassadors Program (AMAP) 2022 for Young African Leaders
- AUC/UNDP African Young Women Leaders Fellowship 2021/2022 (Funded)
- FCT Scholarship Application Forms for 2020/2021 Award Session
- Investing In Equality Scholarship to Attend One Young World Summit 2022
- NERC Electricity Essay Challenge 2021 for Secondary School Students
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022/2023 (Fully-funded)
- 10 Tips to Earn Money from Blogging in Nigeria Legitimately
Mater Christi Catholic College of Health Science and Technology Courses
- Health Information Management (HIM)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
- Community Health Extension Worker.
- Junior Community Health Extension Worker.
- Health Assistance Technician.
- Orthopedic and Plaster Technician.
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Occupation Health and Safety
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Mater Christi Catholic College of Health Science and Technology Admission Requirements
- Candidate must possess a minimum of five credits in WAEC/NECO(SSCE/GCE) which must include Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at not more than two sittings
How to Apply for Mater Christi Catholic College of Health Science and Technology Admission Form
The application form costs N6,000. The application form can be purchased online and offline. Our admission process is hitch-free and convenient. Applicants can choose either of the methods to apply for admission for the 2021/2022 academic session. Below is the procedure for each of the application methods.
- Click on the APPLY BUTTON
- If you are new, fill the account creation form to get your application number, Copy your application number as it will be used for your subsequent login
- Click on Make payment on your dashboard and follow the payment page
- After a successful payment transaction, your dashboard status will show PAID
- Click on the complete application form to complete and submit the application form
- Print your Application Slip
- Come to the Examination Centre with the Application Slip
The entrance examination into Mater Christi Catholic College of Health Sciences and Technology, Igede Ekiti, Ekiti State will hold on Saturday 4th, September 2021 at 9 am prompt.
Venue: College Auditorium.
Interested individual can still obtain their form at the school premises or contact the following number for more details; 07063231537,08038106827.