FUOYE Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has released the post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. This page contains the procedure to obtain FUOYE post UTME form, entry requirements and courses offered. See full details below.
FUOYE Post UTME Form 2020: This is to inform the general public that the Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise of Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) for the 2020/2021 academic session will take place as indicated below:
FUOYE Post UTME Form 2020 Latest Update:
The management has hereby approved the extension of 2020/2021 POST UTME Screening Exercise. Applicants are advised to take this opportunity to apply and complete their application accordingly. Candidates awaiting O’level results are to immediately proceed to register for screening for an opportunty to upload same results when available. The new deadline is 30th November, 2020.
2020/2021 POST UTME Applicants interested in the following programmes : Mass Communication and Accounting are hereby notified that the management has reviewed the Jamb Cut Off Marks for the above mentioned Courses to Jamb Score of 200.
Candidate are advised to ensure proper update of their information especially with the upload of Olevel Results on JAMB CAPS on/before the closure of Admission Application [Check Date on the Poratl] and also to ensure to effect change of course on JAMB CAPS to the same course you have chosen on FUOYE screening portal.
Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Undergraduate Courses.
Faculty of Agriculture
- B. Agric. Agriculture
- B. Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- B. Fisheries and Aquaculture
- B. Food Science and Technology
- B. Hospitality and Tourism Management
- B. Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
Faculty of Arts
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A History and International Studies
- B.A Linguistics and Languages
- B.A Theatre and Media Arts.
Faculty of Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- BLS. Library and Information Science Education
- B.A. (Ed.) English Language Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education and Economics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Educational Technology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education and Physics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Guidance and Counseling
Faculty of Engineering
- B. Eng. Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Eng. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
Faculty of Law
- * Law
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Faculty of Pharmacy
- * Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D.)
Faculty of Science
- B.Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Geophysics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Demography and Social Statistics
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology
Candidates That are Eligible for FUOYE Post UTME Form 2020.
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 160 and above.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.[check screening portal for subject requirements].
- In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Form 2020.
FUOYE Post UTME Form 2020 Online screening exercise will take place between 1st August and 30th November, 2020.
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only
Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
Step 1: Logon to the FUOYE Post UTME Form 2020 at http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
Step 5: After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
Step 7: Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
Step 8: Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to email@example.com
Applicants for the FUOYE Post UTME Form 2020 / Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact: 08088444730, between 8:00am – 4:00pm on Monday-Friday only.
CLOSING DATE FOR SCREENING EXERCISE: Screening Exercise closes on 30th November, 2020.