UNESCO World Heritage Young Professionals Forum 2021: Application round is now open. Participation is welcomed from around the globe and interested persons can begin application now.
As an integral part of the extended 44th session of the World Heritage Committee (Fuzhou (China)/Online, 2021), and within the framework of the UNESCO World Heritage Education Programme, the National Commission for the People’s Republic of China for UNESCO will host the World Heritage Young Professionals Forum 2021 online, under the theme of “World Heritage and Sustainable Livelihoods”, from 5th to 9th July 2021.
About the Program
World Heritage Young Professionals Fora are among the flagship activities of the World Heritage Education Programme, serving as a platform for bringing young professionals and heritage experts together to foster intercultural learning and exchange, to debate about common concerns and to discover new roles for themselves in heritage conservation.
The Forum will highlight the importance of heritage for societies and livelihoods, and explore its great potential to contribute towards social, economic, and environmental goals, ensuring sustainable livelihoods across various dimensions.
- Nigeria Maritime University Resumption Date 2021
- EMEND World Environment Day Writing Competition 2021
- Mama Cass Restaurant Limited Recruitment 2021 & How to Apply
- University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship 2021
- Atlas Corps Fellowship 2021/2022 [Funded to the United States]
- Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship 2021/2022 for African Students
- Al-Istiqama University Sumaila (AUSU) Post UTME Form 2020/2021
vents and Focus Areas
Accompanied by local and international experts, and through a variety of presentations, round-tables, virtual visits etc., participants will gain in-depth knowledge of the processes and working practices of the 1972 World Heritage Convention Concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage, and explore the sub-themes of :
- World Heritage: People and Governance
- World Heritage: Tourism and Community Development
- World Heritage: Community Empowerment through Innovation
Who can Apply?
- Youth and Youth Bodies worldwide are welcome to apply and participate.
How to Apply UNESCO World Heritage Young Professionals Forum 2021.
- All interested candidates are encouraged to read the Call for Participants, which provides the necessary information about the Forum, before applying. Click the ‘Apply Now’ button on the official page to apply
Application Deadline: 2 June 2021.