UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021: Osun State University (UNIOSUN) is now selling application forms for admission into its one-year Pre-Degree Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses available, requirements and how to apply for UNIOSUN pre-degree form below.
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and interested members of the public to its 2020/2021 academic year pre-degree programme admission.
- Shell 2020 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme
- NDA PGDNSS Admission Form 2020/2021 Session
- Bank of Industry (BoI) Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates for SSC 47 / DSSC 26 2020
- Abax-OOSA Professionals Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- NYSC Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Nondera Energy Services Limited
- Skusat 2020 Cooper Contest – Apply & Participate To Win N200,000 Cash
- Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Holland Government Scholarships 2021/2022 for International Students
- Free CAC Business Name Registration Form & Aggregators Email (PDF)
- ABU Division of Agricultural Colleges (DAC) Admission Form 2020/2021
- Latest Federal Government Recruitment 2020 | FG Jobs This Month
UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Admission – General Requirements.
Candidates must possess O/L, SSCE (WAEC), SSCE (NECO) or equivalent with a minimum of four relevant credit passes in subjects which must include English Language for Arts; and English and Mathematics for Sciences and Social Sciences. Candidates with deficiencies in their ‘O’ level results will be considered; but such candidates are, however, required to make up for any deficiency before the 2020/2021 UTME admission exercise.
UNIOSUN Pre-Degree – Placement into Degree Programmme.
Upon successful completion of the programme, candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in the 2020/2021 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), to have the opportunity of being admitted into any of the following Degree Programmes:
COLLEGE OF LAW, IFETEDO CAMPUS
• LL.B Law
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, EJIGBO CAMPUS
• Bachelor of Agriculture (B. Agric) with specialisations in:
o Agricultural Economics and Extension
o Animal Science
• Bachelor of Fisheries and Aquaculture
• Bachelor of Wildlife Management
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IPETU-IJESA CAMPUS
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Economics
• B. A. (Ed.) English
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Biology
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Physics
• B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
• B.Ed. Educational Management
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES, OSOGBO CAMPUS
• B. Sc. Anatomy
• B. Sc. Physiology
• B. Sc Public Health
• B. N. Sc Nursing
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES AND CULTURE, IKIRE CAMPUS
• B. A. Philosophy
• B. A. English and International Studies
• B. A. French and International Studies
• B. A. History and International Studies
• B. A. Linguistics and Communication Studies
• B. A. Islamic Studies
• B. A. Arabic Language and Literature
• B. A. Theatre Arts
• B. A. Yoruba
• B. A. Tourism Studies
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES, OKUKU CAMPUS
• B. Sc. Accounting
• B. Sc. Business Administration
• B. Sc. Economics
• B. Sc. Banking and Finance
• B. Sc. Political Science and International Relations
• B. Sc. Geography
• B. Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
• B. Sc. Sociology
• B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, OSOGBO CAMPUS
• B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
• B. Sc. Biochemistry
• B. Eng. Civil Engineering
• B. Sc. Computer Science
• B. Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
• B. Eng. Agricultutural Engineering
• B. Eng. Chemical Engineering
• B. Sc. Mathematics
• B. Sc. Microbiology
• B. Sc. Geology
• B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
• B. Sc. Urban and Regional Planning
• B. Sc. Plant Biology
• B. Sc. Chemistry
• B. Sc. Zoology
• B. Sc. Food Science and Technology
• B. Sc. Building
• B. Sc. Estate Management
• B. Sc. Statistics
Also, the programme has been designed to include intensive training in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Form.
Completion of UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Forms.
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or directly on the Pre-Degree Portal at http://pds.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit Application Forms. Candidates are also expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission. Each candidate is to bring along a copy of the application form on the day of the screening exercise. The second copy is to be submitted on admission to the Pre-Degree programme of the University.
Access to UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Registration Portal.
Visit the UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Portal via http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://pds.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register. Payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) for the Pre-Degree application is through the UNIOSUN WebPAY using Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Master Card and Verve)
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 08035769845, 08067393931, 08076023807.