Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) Admission List 2020/2021: FULAFIA Admission List – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA), Nasarawa State, various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now available online.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA), Nasarawa State first degree programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission.
- University of Bayreuth Doctoral Research Scholarship 2021/2022
- University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship 2021/2022
- JAMB UTME Mock Result Checker 2021 – portal.jamb.gov.ng
- Federal Poly Offa Registration Deadline 2020/2021
- UNDIP Scholarship for Masters Studies 2021/2022 (Fully-funded)
- City University of Hong Kong Entrance Scholarships 2021/2022
- Npower Batch C Monitors Gets Engagement Letters & Tablets
- CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan Registration Portal
- JAMB Reprint 2021/2022 – How to Re-Print JAMB UTME Slip on Portal
FULAFIA admission list has been uploaded online.
How to Check FULAFIA Admission List
- Go to the FULAFIA admission status checking portal at https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required field
- Finally, click on the login button to access your FULAFIA admission status
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA), Nasarawa State first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, prospective candidates can also access their FULAFIA admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FULAFIA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FULAFIA admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.