ESUT Sandwich Form 2020/2021 For Undergraduate & PG Programmes: Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) is now selling application forms for admission into its Sandwich Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 Contact Session. See the requirements and how to obtain ESUT sandwich form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Sandwich Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
- List of MSME Survival Fund Focal Persons for All States
- Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Recruitment 2020
- Survivalfund Payroll Support Timetable & Closing Date
- FCSC Releases Timetable for Directors Promotion Exams
- GTBank OND Internship Programme 2020 Form & Portal Registration
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates 2020 NNBTS Batch 29B
- First Bank Service Executive Conversion Programme 2020
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Registration 2020
ESUT Sandwich Admission Requirements.
First Degree Admission Requirements:
Candidates with the following qualifications are eligible to apply. Five ‘O’ Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings in TC II, WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB.
Postgraduate Admission Requirements:
In addition to having 1st Degree in requisite field, all candidates with ‘O’ Level certificates obtained from 2007 to date must possess credit in five (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. Those who obtained their ‘O’ Certificates before 2007 must possess credit in five (5) subjects at not more than two (2) sittings which must include English Language or Mathematics depending on the subject area.
How to Apply for ESUT Sandwich Admission Form.
Forms for fresh admission into Sandwich Undergraduate Programme (B.Ed, B.Sc) and Postgraduate Programme (PGD), M.Ed, M.Sc, are now available online @www.esut.edu.ng at the cost of N5,000.00 and N11,500.00 respectively. Payment for these forms can be made at any branch of all commercial banks in Nigeria after generating invoice from ESUT [email protected]www.esut.edu.ng.
For further enquiries, contact Prof. H.C.O Aniodoh, Director, Institute of Education, ESUT on 08067100866.
Deadline: Not Specified.