Covenant University Postgraduate Form 2020/2021: Covenant University postgraduate form is on sale. Admission forms into the Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, postgraduate programmes (Master’s Degree, Master of Business Administration and Ph.D) for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Covenant University postgraduate programmes leading to the award of Masters and Ph.D degrees for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: Covenant University Postgraduate Courses
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2020/2021
- How To Check 2020 WASSCE Results in Seven Easy Steps
- Canadian University Dubai Undergraduate Scholarships 2020/2021
- Survival Fund New Portal – www.survivalfund.gov.ng Login & Register
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
- List of MSME Survival Fund Focal Persons for All States
- Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Recruitment 2020
- Survivalfund Payroll Support Timetable & Closing Date
- FCSC Releases Timetable for Directors Promotion Exams
- GTBank OND Internship Programme 2020 Form & Portal Registration
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates 2020 NNBTS Batch 29B
- First Bank Service Executive Conversion Programme 2020
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Registration 2020
- survivalfund.gov.ng – New Survival Fund Registration Portal 2020
Covenant University Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
To be considered for admission into any of the postgraduate programmes, a candidate shall satisfy the general University requirements as well as any special requirements for admission into the programme of interest
A. MASTERS & Ph.D PROGRAMMES
• General Requirements:
Interested candidates shall complete the application form on the University portal and provide all relevant documents as specified on the application form, including certificates of degrees and/or diplomas, academic transcripts, reference letters, and a 500-word statement of intent in the proposed research area. Candidates who are Nigerian citizens shall, in addition, provide the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge, exemption or exclusion certificate. Each candidate shall request and ensure that the institution(s) attended process and forward official academic transcript(s) directly to the Dean, School of Postgraduate Studies. Only candidates whose transcripts have been received will be considered for admission.
• Masters Degree Programme:
Candidates seeking admission to the Masters degree Programme of Covenant University must possess a Bachelor’s degree from Covenant University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Covenant University, with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) in the relevant discipline. Candidates with Third Class Bachelor’s degree or HND (Upper Credit) who in addition, possess a Postgraduate diploma (PGD) with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.00 scale in a relevant discipline may be considered. Minimum duration of study for the award of the Masters degree is two academic sessions for full-time.
• Ph.D Degree Programme:
Candidates seeking admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) degree Programme of Covenant University must possess the Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees of Covenant University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Covenant University in the relevant discipline.To qualify for direct entry into the Ph.D degree programme, a candidate must have a minimum CGPA of 4.00 on a 5.00 scale or equivalent ( 6 0 % ) in the Masters (M.A/M.Sc/M.Eng/M.Tech) degree result.
Candidates who graduated with CGPA of 3.50–3.99 on a 5.00 point scale or equivalent (55–59%) in the Master’s degree may be considered for M.Phil/Ph.D programme. Covenant University shall award M.Phil degree to M.Phil/Ph.D candidate who fails to meet up with a minimum CGPA of 4.00 upon the completion of coursework examination. Such candidate shall proceed to write a long essay/project and upon successful defence of the project would be awarded an M.Phil degree in the respective discipline. The M.Phil/Ph.D programme is intended to prepare candidates for the Ph.D degree. Candidates with professional Master’s degrees are not eligible for the Ph.D programme except they obtained M.Sc degrees in the relevant fields. The minimum duration of study for the award of Ph.D degree is three academic sessions for full-time mode.
B. COVENANT BUSINESS SCHOOL (CBS)
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Covenant University offers Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree Programme with options in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, and Entrepreneurship.
Candidates seeking admission to the MBA degree Programme shall possess a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with at least a second class lower division from Covenant University or any other university recognized by the Senate. Applicants are to note that all postgraduate programmes in Covenant University are on a full-time basis except M.Sc/ACIB Finance programme which operates on a part-time.
C. ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS
Additional opportunities for Masters Ph D degree students include the following
- Industrial professional experience via our internship programme.
- Covenant University International Excellence Scholarship CUIES positions Details of this scholarship programme could be accessed at the School of Postgraduate Studies website or Covenant University international and linkage office.
- Postgraduate students may benefit from Student exchange programme to conduct their research in laboratories in some partnering foreign Universities with Covenant University.
How to Apply for Covenant University Postgraduate Admission.
Log on to http://sps.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/ (the Covenant University School of Postgraduate Studies Website).
Locate the 2020/2021 postgraduate admissions link, where you would be required to follow the steps outlined below:
- Create a personal account for your Admission process (Note: Do not use the password to your private email)
- After a successful creation of the account, login to the account and complete the online form.
- The payment page is displayed by clicking on the submit button after you have successfully completed the online form.
- The cost of the application form is N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only. Additional transaction charge of N600.00 for bank payment.
- Payment can either be made at these banks (Covenant University Microfinance Bank, and Ecobank).
- Note that a printout containing the pin number and receipt number will be generated after direct payment at the designated banks above
- After successful fee payment, you are expected to upload your passport, after which your application number is displayed.Print your application form
International students are to make application payment into this domiciliary dollar account with the prevailing dollar rate
Account Name: COVENANT UNIVERSITY
Account Number: 0132012749
Beneficiary Address: Canaanland, Km 10, Idiroko Road, Ota, Ogun State.
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Bank Address: 63, Abeokuta Express Road, Sango Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria
Swift code: GTBINGLA
Covenant University Postgraduate Screening Exercise.
Screening and Selection Criteria
All applicants shall undergo a screening exercise, involving written and oral tests in the desired programme. A minimum score of 50% in each of the categories is required fora candidate to be considered eligible for admission. Candidate’s academic transcript(s) must be received before the final admission could be processed.
International candidates who may be applying for any of the programme would have their screening examinations conducted on-line. Such candidates are expected to forward their intention (interest) by email to the Dean, School of Postgraduate Studies on this link: email@example.com to include their Skype ID phone number and time/date of choice.
For Enquiry (Postgraduate Admission)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Available Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mondays to Fridays