College of Health Technology Pankshin Admission Form 2021/2022: The management of the Plateau State College of Health Technology, Pankshin, is now selling application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) programmes and Certificate courses for the 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain the College of Health Technology, Pankshin admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Plateau State College of Health Technology, Pankshin, programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
READ ALSO: INEC Reveals Date for 2023 General Elections
- Federal Poly Ede HND Admission List 2020/2021 – Full-Time & DPT
- COEMINNA (in affiliated to UDUSOK) Degree Admission List 2020/2021
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- Zamfara State University (ZAMSUT) Cut-Off Marks 2020/2021
- Lagos State Model Schools Admission Form 2021/2022
- Energy Talent Graduate Engineer Trainee Program for Nigerian Graduates 2021
- NCAT HND Admission Form 2021/2022 & How to Apply
- Università della Calabria International Masters Scholarships 2021/2022
How to Apply for the College of Health Technology Pankshin Admission Form
The cost of Plateau State College of Health Technology, Pankshin, admission application forms is as follows:
- Five Thousand (N5,000: 00) naira for National Diploma (ND) Courses
- Three Thousand (N3,000.00) air for Certificate Courses.
Interested candidates are to come to the Bursary Department of the College from Tuesday 4 May 2021 to generate RRR for onward payment at the Bank after which the forms can be collected at the Academic Office on presentation of the evidence of payment made at the Bank.