BASUG Part-Time Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022: Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) part-time postgraduate admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) part-time postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- JASIRI Talent Investor Program 2021 for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- East-West Center Asia Pacific Leadership Program 2022 (Scholarship available)
- Africa Matters Ambassadors Program (AMAP) 2022 for Young African Leaders
- AUC/UNDP African Young Women Leaders Fellowship 2021/2022 (Funded)
- FCT Scholarship Application Forms for 2020/2021 Award Session
- Investing In Equality Scholarship to Attend One Young World Summit 2022
- NERC Electricity Essay Challenge 2021 for Secondary School Students
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022/2023 (Fully-funded)
- 10 Tips to Earn Money from Blogging in Nigeria Legitimately
Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) Part-time Postgraduate Courses
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
Faculty of Arts and Education
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.A. Linguistics
NB: All candidates are requested to note that all part-time programmes are resident at Yuli Campus of the University, Bauchi.
BASUG Part-Time Postgraduate Admission Requirements
All candidates must have O’ Level with a minimum of five (5) credits, relevant to the programme of interest, including Mathematics and/or English Language.
How to Apply Bauchi State University Part-Time Postgraduate Admission Form
- All interested candidates are to apply for the appropriate BASUG Part-Time programme through the JAMB portal;
- Thereafter, candidates should visit our website on www.basug.edu.ng and pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) to BASUG as a screening fee;
- After making the payment candidates are to return to the BASUG website and follow the instructions on how to download the application forms and submission instructions