Federal Poly Ede Pre-ND Part-Time Form 2020/2021 (RPT & DPT): Federal Polytechnic, Ede application forms for admission into National Diploma (ND) Regular Part-Time and National Diploma (ND) Daily Part-Time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session are now on sale.
Federal Poly Ede ND DPT and RPT admission forms are currently available for purchase online. See the courses available, eligibility and how to apply below.
- Federal Poly Ede HND Admission Form 2020/2021
- Federal Polytechnic Offa HND Admission Form 2020/2021
- Federal Poly Offa Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 (ND Full-Time)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ND (Regular Part- Time) and ND (Daily Part Time) Programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State for the 2020/2021 Academic Session in the following courses.
Federal Polytechnic Ede Available ND Part-Time Courses.
I) SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Geological Technology
II) SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & M
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology and
- Library & Information Science
III) SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Fashion Design& Textile Technology
IV) SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Horticulture and Landscape Technology
How to Apply Federal Polytechnic Ede ND Part-Time Form 2020/2021.
Application forms for ND PART TIME AND DAILY PART TIME Progammes attract Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only.
Payment should be effected using any Remita Payment methods (e.g. Master Card, Bank Payment, Online Payment, Internet Banking, ATM, Remita App etc.).
NOTE: Kindly be advised that Candidates who applied for Daily Part-Time (DPT) and Regular Part-Time (RPT) are expected to register on CAPS (JAMB Site) for Part Time 2020/2021 in order to acquire JAMB Registration Number, which will be required to Process the Admission.
- Log on to JAMB CAPS website and register.
- Pay a sum of N3,500 to enable you obtain a JAMB registration number.[Can be easily done from JAMB approved CBT centres].
Detailed information about the programmes, entry requirements, mode of payment and registration are available on-line at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng.
Closing Date: 31st October, 2020.
Our help lines are: 07086748618, 09077488005, 07061230735 and 08104895579