Auchi Poly Post UTME Form 2020/2021 for ND Full-Time Programmes: Auchi Polytechnic is now selling Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) forms for the 2020/2021 academic session. Auchi Poly Post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See the requirements, cut-off mark and how to apply below.
The management of the Auchi Polytechnic invites suitably candidates that picked them as their institution of choice in the 2019 UTME to its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise.
- UBA Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal & How to Apply
- NALDA Registration Portal 2020 | Register & Login – nalda.ng/naldang
- R-Bridge Consult Microbiology Essay Competition 2020 & How to Apply
- Acumen West Africa Fellowship 2020 for Entrepreneurs & Organization-Builders
- Nigeria Defence Academy NDA Clears Air on Admitting Applicants
- 774000 Jobs: National Assembly Asks FG to Halt Recruitment Exercise
Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility.
- All candidates must have taken the 2020 UTME and with a minimum score of 120. Some courses specified cut-off mark way above 120.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice.
How to Apply Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2020.
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee.
All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at http://www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
Follow the procedure below to apply:
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2020/2021 to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Polaris (Skye) Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
EXAMINATION DATES: To be communicated later. DEADLINE: Not specified.