GOUNI Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 & How to Apply: This is to inform you that the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) postgraduate admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the postgraduate programmes of the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 – Form is FREE!
- Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021
Godfrey Okoye University Postgraduate Courses.
- M.Ed. Measurement and Evaluation
- M.Ed. Language Education
- M.Ed. Curriculum Development
- PGD Education
Management & Social Sciences:
- PGD Accounting
- M.Sc. Accounting
- PGD Banking and Finance
- M.Sc. Banking and Finance
- PGD Management
- M.Sc. Management
- M.Sc. Operation Management
- PGD Public Administration
- M.Sc. Public Administration
- PGD Economics
- M.Sc. Economics
- PGD International Relations
- M.Sc. International Relations
- PGD Political Science
- M.Sc. Political Science
- M.Sc. Applied Social Psychology
- M.Sc. Clinical Psychology ( Community Track)
- M.Sc. Clinical Psychology (Medical Track)
- M.Sc. in Economics Psychology
- M.Sc. in Engineering Psychology
- M.Sc. in Forensic Psychology
- M.Sc. in Media Psychology
- M.Sc. in Psychology of Religion (Pastorial Track)
- M.Sc. in Psychology of Religion (Religion Track)
Natural & Applied Sciences:
- M.Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Industrial Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Environmental Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Entrepreneurship Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Forensic Biotechnology and DNA Fingerprinting
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Microbiology (Medical)
- M.Sc. Microbiology (Environmental)
- M.Sc. Microbiology (Industrial)
- M.Sc. Space and Ionospheric Propagation Physics
- M.Sc. Solid State Physics
- M.Sc. Radiation, Nuclear and Health Physics
- M.Sc. Theoretical Physics
- M.Sc. Solar Energy Physics
- M.Sc. GeoPhysics
- PGD Microbiology
Godfrey Okoye University Postgraduate Admission General Requirements.
The general admission requirements for postgraduate programmes, subject to fulfilling other specified departmental requirements, are as follows:
- Candidates must have the basic ordinary level University entry requirement of at least 5 credit passes in WASC, SSCE/GCE, NECO or their equivalent, which must include a credit pass in English and Mathematics.
- Candidates for a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programme must possess a minimum of a first degree or HND (merit pass)
- Candidates for a Master’s degree programme must possess a minimum of a second class (lower division) degree from recognized universities with at least a CGPA of 3.00 on a 5 point scale.
- Requisite academic transcripts must accompany applications for postgraduate programmes, which shall be forwarded directly by the issuing university to the Postgraduate School.
- Successful completion of the postgraduate entry examination (PES)
How to Apply GOUNI Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021.
Prospective student should follow the following guideline in order to successfully complete and submit the admission form.
Step One: Generate Application Form Invoice
Step Two: Pay Online Or at the bank
Step Three: Fill Application Form
Step Four: Check Admission Status
- Online/Card Payment
- Bank Payment (e-Tranzact)
Tuition and fees are due on or before the first day of each academic session. There are two semesters in each session. Extra fees might apply for the choice of payment per semester, quarterly or monthly.
Application fee – N12,000.
Masters – N300,000 full academic session
PGD – N120,000 full academic session tuition can be paid per semester.
For enquiries call: +234 814 156 6943, 08034973388