ASCOEA Degree UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare (ASCOEA) in affiliation with the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) degree post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare (ASCOEA) is now selling the post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for admission into its Degree Programmes (in affiliation with the University of Maiduguri) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare in affiliation with the University of Maiduguri wishes to inform all prospective applicants seeking admission into 100 and 200 level of its B. A. Ed and B.Sc. Ed. Courses for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, that screening exercise will commence as follows:
Date: Tuesday 16th to Thursday 18th February 2021
Venue: School of Undergraduate Studies
Time: 8:00 am Daily
All direct entry candidates should obtain a minimum aggregate of Nine Points (09) in NCE/IJMB and a Credit in Diploma, while those seeking for admission into 100 Level must obtain a minimum of 160 JAMB UTME Cut-off Marks. All candidates must possess 5 ‘0’ Level Credits including English, Maths, and three other relevant subjects in the proposed course of study.
The candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000) only for screening. They should also come along with Original and Photocopies of their Credentials, JAMB Result Slip for 100 Level Applicants, and JAMB Registration Slip for DE Applicants. All candidates are to ensure that they upload their “O” Level Results, please.
- LASPOTECH Admission List 2020/2021 | ND Full-Time
- EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- UNIABUJA Extends Registration Deadline 2019/2020
- LAUTECH Registration Deadline for 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- EKSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
- Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program 2021
- UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Form 2020/2021
- DAAD ClimapAfrica PostDoc Fellowship in Climate Change Research 2021
- Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program (FVSP) 2021 for Nigerians