AAUA Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The list of candidates offered admission into the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Undergraduate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the admission list.
The admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programmes of the university.
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2021 For All Courses (UTME & DE Candidates)
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses – See Current NDA List of Courses
- NDA Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- FAAN Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- NDA Application Form 2021 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- JAMB Registration Portal 2021/2022 UTME/DE Fees and Schedule
- New AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal – agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng
How to Check Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko Admission List
- Go to the AAUA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the Login button to access your AAUA admission status.
The candidates admitted into the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their AAUA admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AAUA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the AAUA admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.