Top 10 Best Life Insurance Companies in USA 2019 : In this post, I will show you the list of Top 10 Best Life Insurance Companies in USA for 2019. Keep reading to discover which life insurance companies can be trusted to protect your loved ones if something goes wrong. Securian Financial (Minnesota Life Insurance Company) John Hancock Life Insurance. Haven Life, AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, Banner Life Insurance, USAA Life Insurance, AIG, Prudential.
To help you find coverage that fits, we’ll show you which companies excel in the kind of coverage you may be looking for and then the overall best life insurance companies in the United States based on extensive research.
A complete list of all life insurance companies reviewed is available at the end.
Table of Contents
Top 10 Best Life Insurance Companies in USA 2019.
Today, we want to help you pick the best life insurance company for your unique needs. Whatever your budget and lifestyle may be, we’ve picked the top 10 best life insurance companies in the United States. Keep reading to discover which life insurance companies can be trusted to protect your loved ones if something goes wrong.
John Hancock Life Insurance
Today, John Hancock Life Insurance aims to offer competitively-priced policies that protect your family’s well being and assets. John Hancock also has something called the John Hancock Vitality program, which lets you lower the cost of your coverage by earning points for everyday healthy activities.
AIG claims that your life insurance application will never be turned down for health reasons. Coverage ranges from $5,000 to $25,000, with life insurance policies starting for as low as $20 per month. Term, guaranteed issue whole life, quality of life, universal life, variable universal life, and accidental death and dismemberment life insurance policies are all available for purchase. Today, American International Group (AIG) is headquartered in New York City, although the company was founded in Shanghai, China in 1919.
Primerica offers a variety of financial services throughout the United States and Canada, including mutual funds, annuities, car insurance, home insurance, and life insurance. Primerica’s life insurance policies emphasize simplicity and affordability. Primerica also offers additional benefits like the ability to get a 70% face amount terminal illness benefit with waiver of premium up to a maximum of $400,000. Primerica’s policies are issued under three different brands, including Primerica Life Insurance Company, Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada, and National Benefit Life Insurance Company. The company also claims that 94% of its life insurance claims are paid within 14 days.
The company’s core life insurance products include term life insurance and permanent life insurance. They emphasize benefits like tax-free wealth transfer, guaranteed level payments for life, the ability to pay off the policy early, and the potential to access cash value on your policy, among other benefits. You can apply for a life insurance quote with Principal Financial over the phone.
AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company
The company offers four broad types of life insurance, including term life insurance, whole life insurance, universal life insurance, and variable life insurance. In addition to life insurance policies, AXA Equitable offers retirement planning services, brokerage and advisory accounts, and mutual funds, among other services. AXA is a Paris, France-based multinational insurance company founded in 1816, making it one of the oldest companies on this list. In addition to life insurance, the company offers financial planning, investment management, and general insurance throughout western Europe, North America, the Asia Pacific region, and the Middle East.
Banner Life Insurance
Banner Life Insurance Company is a Maryland-based insurance firm founded in 1949. Today, the firm’s parent company is Legal & General America. You’ll often see Legal & General America and Banner Life Insurance Company advertising similar life insurance quotes online. Legal & General Group traces its history all the way back to London in 1836. As the sixth largest insurance company in the world measured by assets under management, Legal & General America has operations in Europe, North America, and Asia.
USAA Life Insurance
USAA’s life insurance policies include term life, term life for the military, whole life, and universal life policies. Prices range start at $14 per month for the term life policies, which are cheaper because they only cover a set time (say, 10 or 20 years). In addition to offering affordable rates, USAA offers unique life insurance products catered to members of the military. You may qualify for special life insurance products when you’re traveling overseas as a member of the military, for example. Ultimately, if you’re a member of the military or a qualified USAA member, then USAA Life Insurance is one of the top life insurance companies in America.
New York Life Insurance
Founded in 1845, the New York City-based company offers a wide selection of life insurance policies, including both term life and whole life insurance policies. New York Life Insurance, like other companies on this list, lets you access some of the cash value of your life insurance policy over time. You can borrow against your life insurance policy – like a loan.
Securian Financial (Minnesota Life Insurance Company)
The company offers a broad range of insurance, investment, and retirement solutions to safeguard your financial future – and the financial futures of your loved ones. The company’s term life insurance covers clients for a fixed period of time – say, 10 to 20 years. Securian’s permanent life insurance policies, meanwhile, protect you for life and accumulate cash value over time. Securian offers two main types of permanent life insurance, including whole life insurance – which provides guaranteed protection for your entire life and fixed cash value growth – and universal life insurance – which comes with more flexibility for changing your premiums and death benefit.
Lincoln Financial Group
Lincoln Financial Group is a life insurance and financial services company that offers life insurance policies for a variety of budgets and lifestyles, including term life insurance, universal life insurance, and variable universal life insurance.
Today, Haven Life operates under its own brand name and has its own website at HavenLife.com. However, the company’s policies are issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual). Nevertheless, you may be able to find better life insurance quotes when requesting a policy through Haven Life than you would by checking directly with MassMutual.
Bonus on Top 10 Best Life Insurance Companies in USA 2019
The list below are some of the most powerful and top Best Life Insurance Companies in USA. Each company review contains an exerpt of what the company is known for.
- 5 Star – Part of the Armed Forces Benefit Association, which has been around since 1947.
- AAA – More than 100 years of business experience and a long history of good customer service.
- AARP – Works with New York Life to provide coverage to seniors.
- Accordia – Very young but great financial backing.
- Accuquote – Over the past 20 years, Accuquote has placed about $100 billion of life insurance coverage in force with nearly 200,000 customers purchasing coverage from the site.
- Aetna – Aetna has a ton of different types of insurance and life insurance is a major part of their company.
- Aflac – Most famous for their duck mascot, Aflac is a highly respected carrier with great ratings from the BBB.
- Allianz – Allianz is a leading provider of life insurance, as well as income-producing products and overall retirement solutions.
- Allied – As a subsidiary of Nationwide, Allied Insurance offers personal, business, and farm/ranch policies.
- Allstate – The good hands people are one of the most well known and trusted insurers in the country.
- American General – Part of the AIG group and one of the largest insurers in the USA.
- American Income – Over 50 years of experience and a great financial record.
- American National – Top provider of no medical exam policies.
- Americo – Well-known for burial and final expense policies, but also has competitive rates on other life insurance products.
- Ameritas – Popular company for disability insurance coverage.
- Amica – Based on financial strength and claims-paying ability, Amica Mutual Group has received a rating of A+ (Superior) from A.M. Best Company.
- Assurity – Assurity has been in the business of offering coverage and protection to its policyholders for well over 100 years.
- AXA Equitable – Very competitive at underwriting in specific age brackets and great with a few health conditions.
- Baltimore Life – The Baltimore Life Insurance Company offers a long list of personal life insurance options to choose for individuals and families.
- Bankers Life – BLIC was founded in 1976, and while it may not be one of the oldest insurance carriers, it has proven a viable player in the life insurance and annuity arena.
- Cincinnati Life – The Cincinnati Life Insurance Company has been providing wealth enhancement and protection products since 1950 when four independent insurance agents formed it.
- Colonial Life – Based on its strong financial foundation, and timely payments of claims, Colonial Life Insurance Company has received high ratings from the insurer rating agencies.
- Columbus Life – One of the first insurance companies to have a website; remains competitive with technology.
- Conseco.com – The company serves more than 4 million customers primarily considered “middle income working America.”
- Esurance – Esurance is owned by Allstate Insurance Company which is the oldest publicly held personal lines insurance carrier in the United States.
- EquiTrust – All life insurance plans offered through EquiTrust are permanent, meaning there is death benefit protection and a cash value/savings component.
- Erie Life – Erie Insurance Company has been in the business of offering coverage protection to its customers for nearly 100 years.
- Family Life – Family Life Insurance Company specializes in mortgage protection life insurance policies.
- Farm Bureau – Farm Bureau Financial Services is financially stable, and the company pays policyholder claims quickly.
- Farmers – Farmers serves more than 10 million households with more than 19 million individual policies.
- Fidelity – Fidelity Life is known for offering affordable life insurance products to a growing middle-class customer.
- Foresters Financial – A non-profit with more than 135 years in the life insurance market.
- Forethought – Only 30 years old, but moving up in the ranks of reliable life insurance companies.
- Frankenmuth – The company’s principal mission when providing insurance services to its policyholders is to be the insurer of choice.
- Geico – Over the past 80 years, the company has expanded exponentially, also ranked as the second largest private passenger auto insurance company in the US.
- Gerber – Great at offering affordable guaranteed issue policies.
- Globe – Offers the best small, simplified issue policies.
- Guarantee Trust Life – Record gains in the year 2016, making the company’s overall financial condition the strongest that it has ever had in its 80+ year history.
- Guardian – A Fortune 250 Global Financial Services Company, Guardian offers a wide variety of financial services along with life insurance.
- Hartford – Hartford offers an extensive list of insurance and other financial products which can help its clients to customize their wealth enhancement and protection.
- Illinois Mutual – From the BBB, they have an A+ rating and have been BBB accredited since 1943.
- Jackson National – The firm primarily offers retirement annuities and investments.
- John Hancock – One of the better known and more solid companies in the United States.
- LeapLife – An aggregator of sorts, get a faster life insurance policy while sifting through the nation’s best providers.
- Liberty Mutual – Liberty Mutual is ranked as number 75 on the Fortune 500 list of largest U.S. corporations.
- Lincoln Financial – Lincoln Financial Group is a Fortune 500 company that provides a very diverse array of financial services and solutions to its business and consumer clients.
- Lincoln General – Intends to provide superior handling of any and all claims that are filed, as well as to favorably impact the financial results for its shareholders.
- Mass Mutual – For over 160 years, Mass Mutual has had a single purpose: helping people to secure their future, and to protect the ones they love.
- Minnesota Life – Awesome at rating people who have recently stopped smoking.
- Monumental Life Insurance Company – In 2014, changed its name to Transamerica Premier Life Insurance Company.
- Mutual Trust – Over the past 110 years, the company has grown to offer life insurance and annuity products in 49 of the U.S. states, as well as the District of Columbia.
- National Life Group – National Life Group has been providing financial protection to its customers for nearly 170 years.
- National Western – More than 60 years of experience and top financial ratings.
- Nationwide – This financial and insurance entity offers a broad range of products and services that can help clients with growing and protect wealth.
- Navy Mutual – Navy Mutual has been offering insurance and annuity benefits to military members since 1879.
- North American – Privately owned and expertly managed when it comes to its investments.
- Northwestern Mutual – One of the largest life insurance companies in the world.
- Ohio National Financial Services – Company is over 100 years old.
- Pacific – Pacific Life has been helping its clients grow and protect their wealth for more than 145 years.
- Petersen International Underwriters – A+ rating based on everything from the company’s honoring of commitments, customer service, transparency, and more.
- Phoenix – Phoenix Life Insurance Company has more than a century and a half of providing coverage to its customers.
- PolicyGenius – PolicyGenius lets you get dozens of quotes from different companies for all your insurance coverage needs, all in one place.
- Primerica – Primerica has been offering term life insurance that is affordable since 1977.
- Principal Financial Group – One of the few that will offer a no exam policy up to $1 million.
- Progressive – This company has grown and expanded exponentially, and it has also added more coverage products and services, including progressive home insurance.
- Protective – Great for term life insurance policies.
- Royal Neighbors – Royal Neighbors has a unique mission of insuring lives, supporting women, and serving communities.
- Sagicor – Offers great no exam term policies and guaranteed issue universal life.
- SBLI – Great for annual premium prices and variety of lengths of term life insurance.
- Select Quote Online – One of their online agents helps to pair you with the best policy for your needs.
- State Farm – If you already have homeowners/renters and auto insurance with them they offer great bundling of policies.
- Symetra – Gets top ratings from all the bureaus and has a clean record from the BBB.
- The Standard – Headquartered in Oregon, and has over 6 million customers in every state.
- TIAA – TIAA is a Fortune 500 company, and it serves millions of clients.
- Transamerica – As one of the world’s leading insurance and financial services companies, Transamerica offers insurance and investments to more than 19 million customers worldwide.
- USAA – USAA is the top company for those with military service or a family member who has served in the military.
- United Home – along with its parent company United Farm Family life, this company has a strong financial reputation.
- Vantis – Vantis is more than 80 years old and is reliable at paying claims.
- Veterans Group – If you have an existing condition, you will do very well with this company.
- Voya Financial – Formerly known as ING, Voya Financial has emerged as a leader in today’s financial and insurance services industry.
Wrapping up on Top 10 Best Life Insurance Companies in USA 2019
Start comparing life insurance quotes online today. The companies listed above represent some of the best, longest-lasting, and most popular insurance companies in America. Some have over 150 years of experience providing quality life insurance products to American families at a competitive price. The sooner you buy life insurance, the sooner you can enjoy peace of mind.
⇒For Advert Placement & Promotions on this website, Request Space Here
⇒For Advert Placement & Promotions on this website, Request Space Here