Are you looking for a Visa to relocate to Canada? This blog post covers everything about Relocating to Canada and up to 8 Safe Ways You Can Easily Move to Canada.
In recent years, there has been a lot of movement of people especially students to Canada, often referred to as the “study wave” this is caused by the quest for a better education, medical facilities and a good quality of life in general.
Along with a better life, better job opportunities is another aspect draws people to immigrate to Canada as there a better job offers there.
If you are looking for better ways to relocate to Canada but uncertain of how to go about it, you are in the right place, this article will show you some of the simplest ways to accomplish so.
According to a recent poll published in US News & World Report, Canada is now recognized as the nation with the highest quality of life in the world.
Read also: Farm Worker Positions Available in Canada.
Every year, more than 300,000 foreign workers come to work in Canada on Temporary Work Permits.
Every year, a large number of people migrate to Canada from every part of the world in quest of a better living condition considering where they are from. Another aspect that draws people to move to Canada is jobs availability.
To help you decide which option is ideal for you, this post will contain eight reasonably priced alternatives to relocate to Canada.
Canada being a first world country means it has some of the best schools in the world, from kindergarten to tertiary institutions, many people move to Canada for this reason. You can choose this option if you want to relocate to Canada.
When moving to Canada for studies, you will be awarded a study visa, and you will often have to live and work there while you are a student.
After you graduate from your academic program, applying for permanent residency becomes much easier provided you can secure a long-term job while you are still in school.
Being married to a Canadian citizen is a further route to immigration to the country. The sponsor will have to sign an undertaking, promising to give financial support for the basic needs of the spouse or partner and their dependent children. Several people have been using this option, but if you are discovered pretending, the repercussions are severe.
Before approving the marriage, the Canadian Immigration office must observe you and your spouse for a full two years.
With the exception of Canada, you are permitted to wed your spouse in your country of citizenship or in any other country, and then apply for an international sponsorship.
Another option is to enter Canada on a visitor’s visa, get married there, and then apply for inland sponsorship.
- Hotel jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2024: APPLY NOW
- EXPLORING JOB OPENINGS IN CANADA: OPPORTUNITIES AND INSIGHTS
- Immigrate To Canada as a Skilled Welder with Visa…
- Immigrate to Canada as a Real Estate Agent 2023/2024
- Jobs for foreigners with visa sponsorship in Canada
- Housekeeper Job Openings in Canada
Federal Skilled Worker Program
If you are a prospective immigrant from Nigeria who lives abroad, the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) can be an excellent choice for you. Those without a link to Canada or a job offer who have work experience are eligible to apply for permanent residence under the FSWP.
Candidates must be able to establish themselves in Canada using their overseas work experience, education, language abilities, and other human capital elements in order to be eligible for the FSWP. Candidates must in particular fulfill the following requirements:
- A valid language ability equivalent to the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or French across all abilities (reading, writing, listening, and speaking); one year of continuous full-time employment or equivalent paid work experience in the last ten years in a skilled occupation classified under the National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill levels 0, A, or B; and a Canadian educational credential (certificate, diploma, or degree) or foreign credential and education.
- Earn at least 67 points on the six IRCC criteria for immigration selection.
- Demonstrate that you have the resources to live comfortably in Canada for you and your family.
- The FSWP is one of three programs maintained by Express Entry, which is the Canadian governments application management system. You can upload your Express Entry Profile to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) website as soon as you are aware that you are qualified for the FSWP.
International Experience Canada (IEC)
Youth can travel and work in Canada thanks to International Experience Canada (IEC). With an open Work Permit, young individuals between the ages of 18 and 35 are permitted to work throughout the holidays in Canada.
If any of the following apply to you:
- You don’t have a job offer yet
- You want to work for more than one employer in Canada
- You want to work in more than one place
- You want to make some money so you may travel, then this category is for you.
Working holiday experience can be used to apply for permanent residence through the CEC, a federal skilled worker of trades program, or the skilled worker and semi-skilled worker program of a specific province.
Does your business organization operate in Canada or have any affiliation with a Canadian company?
If true then you can simply ask to be transferred to the branch in Canada if you want to relocate there.
Intra-company transfers are permitted by trade agreements between Canada and a few other nations, but you must be a citizen of one of those nations; Peru, Colombia, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Chile, Mexico, the United States of America, Jordan, Iceland, Norway, Israel, or Panama—to make use of this provision.
After working in Canada for a year, you can apply for permanent residency.
If you are in a position to take advantage of this option, this is the simplest way to immigrate to Canada.
Secure A Job With Work Permit
Applying for and getting a job with a company in Canada is a great way of relocating to Canada by getting a work permit.
This is a better alternative for the people who might not be eligible for an intra-company transfer, those whose nations are not supported by the Trade agreement or those who’s organization doesn’t have a branch in Canada. should choose this option.
Although there is a bit of an issue with this route, you will require a Labour Market Impact Assessment for this option to be successful (LIMA). No competent Canadian is available to fill the position you seek to fill, according to an LMIA.
Therefore, your employer will have to inform Human Resources and Development Canada that you are qualified for the position for which you have been hired. This reason makes many people to find it nearly impossible to explore this route. Yet, you can still benefit from the Federal Skilled Worker Program sponsored by the Canadian government, which enables you to qualify for quick admission into Canada if you work as an administrative assistant, sales manager, editor, or even a hair stylist.
A visitor visa allows you to move to Canada as a visitor and stay for a specific amount. This route is explored frequently by tourists and people on vacation. Even if you aren’t allowed to work or obtain a job with this type of Visa, you can network and speak with others in your sector.
When asked about your purpose for entering Canada by an immigration officer at the border, you must lie if you don’t say that you are coming to look for work. You are, after all, in Canada on vacation to sightsee.
Move around, see places and people, make new friends, and enjoy yourself while in Canada. Use this time to network and make connections with individuals who can help you find employment when your visa expires so you may return to Canada.
Start A Business
There is another option to immigrate to Canada, and that is by opening a business.
If you come to Canada to engage in international business operations without being employed there and are there temporarily to:
- explore for opportunities to build your firm;
- invest; or
- advance your commercial relationships, you are a business visitor.
For you to be considered a business visitor to Canada, you must be able to demonstrate that you meet the following criteria:
- have a valid travel document, such as a passport;
- have enough money for your stay and to return home;
- plan to stay for less than six months;
- don’t intend to enter the Canadian labor market;
- have documents that support your application.
- pose no threat to Canadians’ safety, security, or health.
With this, migrating to Canada is simple, and a start-up visa may be obtained swiftly.
WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE MOVE TO CANADA
In recent years, Canada receives about 300,000 immigrants from all over the world yearly, making it one of the top countries for immigration.
The second-largest nation on earth is a place where you can start a new life. Canada is the ideal location for you if you want to experience one of the greatest standards of living in the world.
Did you know that Canada
- is consistently rated as one of the best places in the world to live?
- possesses one of the best public school systems in the world?
- possesses one of the best public health care systems in the world?
- is one of the world’s safest nations?
- provides skilled and qualified immigrants with unparalleled career opportunities?
- A successful family-centered immigration program.
- Both skilled workers and investors are welcome.
- Outstanding public education and health systems.
- Possession of permanent residency and eligibility for Canadian citizenship within three years.
Dual citizenship is permitted.
- Minimal government regulation to start your own business.
- Various work prospects in the IT and software sectors.
- Easy access to the United States and Mexico markets under NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) accord.
Incredible government advantages for welfare.
Unrivaled social welfare
- Canada is a country that cares about its inhabitants. There are a variety of social assistance programs sponsored by the State. Find a handful of them below:
- Canadian residents are eligible to social welfare allowance from the government if he/she is unable to sustain himself/herself and is not able to acquire any employment.
- Federal and provincial governments grant specific monthly stipend for rearing each child (the amount depends upon the income produced by the parents in the last year) (the amount depends upon the income earned by the parents in the last year).
- Investing in a quality education is more crucial than ever. Canada boasts one of the best healthcare systems in the world, and public education is free there up to the twelfth grade.
- Most communities have top-notch medical facilities, such as clinics, hospitals, or doctor’s offices. All inhabitants of Canada who have registered for the national health insurance program are typically allowed to access their services for no cost.
- If a resident of Canada has been employed in Canada for approximately six months at the time of layoff, he or she is entitled to 60 percent of the last pay received.
- The Canadian Pension Plan entitles inhabitants of Canada to retirement benefits. It depends on the age at which he or she decides to adopt the plan, with 65 being the ideal age.
- Canadian inhabitants are entitled to old age pension in Canada. The amount of pension will depend with the number of years-lived in Canada.
- If the person has lived in Canada for at least 40 years after turning 18 years old, that is the maximum. The sum is lowered by 1/40 of the entire amount due for each year that is below that.
Immigrating to Canada is easy
- Canada immigration requirements are not as severe when compared to other nations, so it is much easier to qualify. Canada continues to be the largest immigration delivery support hub for everybody, despite the fact that it has not reduced its immigration quota in the face of the global economic downturn.
- The country still offers non-immigrant options like work permits and student programs for those who do not qualify under the immigration programs. The majority of these programs offer permanent resident visa and immigration opportunities for those who qualify. Canada offers a wide variety of immigration and visa programs for the employed, self-employed, and businessmen categories.
- This nation also provides immigrants and their families with the most generous social security benefits scheme. Canada’s educational and health facilities are among the greatest in the world and are extensively subsidized.
- Jobs in Canada are also in high demand since the nation offers qualified and skilled immigrants an abundance of employment options.
- Canada has some of the highest wages and working conditions in the world. For example, the minimum wage in the Nunavut territory is $13.00 an hour.
- A Canadian passport holder also enjoys a visa free travel for practically all significant countries across the world. This is one key reason why businessmen, high net worth individuals and investors apply for Canadian immigration.
- It also has no restriction to place of employment as it lets the people to live and work anywhere in Canada. It also has a vast wealth of natural resources and minerals, which is an economic blessing to the nation and also a channel for direct foreign investment, and it offers excellent opportunities for trade and personal growth. This country grants rights to religion, culture, language choice, and freedom of communication. And yet, Canada is perhaps the only country where you can collide with someone and they will apologize. Canadians are regarded the world’s politest people and thus eager to treat you and your family with a particularly warm welcome as newcomers.
Facts and figures
- As of the first of July 2021, Canada has a population of about 38 million people (38,246,108 to be exact), making it the second-largest country in the world.
- Ten provinces and three territories make up the nation.
- There are six time zones in the nation, running east to west.
- The 5,525-mile border between Canada and the United States.
- The Canadian dollar is the official currency, and English and French are the two official languages. The Atlantic Ocean hugs the coastline to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. The geography is diverse, with fertile plains, vast mountain ranges, lakes, rivers, wilderness forests, and Arctic tundra to the far north.
- The national emblem is the maple leaf.