In this article, you will get to download the Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2020 for aptitude test. NCS shortlisted candidate for screening is now out and online.
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) said it has shortlisted 162,399 applicants for its aptitude test among the 828,333 that applied for various positions in 2019.
In April 2019 the Service began recruitment for 3,200 officers and men but a statement by the PRO, Deputy Comptroller Joseph Attah on Monday said the recruitment process was challenged by attempts by internet fraudsters to hack and discredit it.
NCS Shortlisted Candidates 2020.
This article will show you how to check Nigerian Custom recruitment shortlisted candidate for 2020/2021 here online with ease. Kindly follow the procedures and guideline outline on this page.
Are you searching for the Nigerian Custom service shortlisted candidate list for 2020? If yes, you are at the right track. This page will guide you up with the necessary information’s on how to get the full shortlisted candidate list.
The Nigeria Customs Service Board is pleased to release the list of successful candidates who were carefully selected based on:
- Principle of Federal Character to ensure geographical spread
- Physical fitness
- Performance at the recruitment examination/interview
N/B: All Shortlisted candidates will receive a congratulatory message with the venue, date and time of screening.
Update for NCS List of Successful candidates 2020.
The Comptroller-General of Customs, Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd) has expressed dismay over the criminal activities of these elements and gave assurances of his determination to preside over a recruitment process that will be credible, transparent and smooth from the beginning to the end,” the statement said.
Customs said the shortlisted candidates have notified through their email addresses and telephone numbers.
“Consequently, all those notified will do their aptitude tests at a date and centre indicated in their respective notification slips.
“For the avoidance of doubt, NCS recruitment process requires NO monetary payment, hence any such request from any quarter should be regarded as fraudulent and ignored,” it announced.
Screening Requirements for Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates 2020.
All successful candidates for the screening exercise should proceed to check their names to confirm their eligibility for the final interview. Candidates are also required to come to their various states screening centres nationwide with the following items:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- National Identity card/International Passport.
N/B: Please note that the Nigerian Custom Service will never ask you to pay anything to get shortlisted. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
States Eligible for Nigeria Customs Shortlist 2020.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
How to Download Nigeria Custom Shortlisted Candidate 2020.
Applicant are required to check their GMAIL or YAHOO MAIL Address used during the registration exercise for possible update about the next phase of the recruitment.
- Visit NCS portal (https://customs.gov.ng/)
- Enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD in the space provided.
- Click on the Verify Status button to confirm if you are selected.
GUIDELINE TO CHECK NIGERIA CUSTOMS SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES 2020.
There are basically 2 methods you can use to easily locate your name on the list of shortlisted candidates, and they are;
- Use the find option – you can use this method by clicking on f3 on your keyboard and then enter your name in the space provided and click on enter, this will allow the system to search through the entire PDF to locate and highlight your name or any similar name on the list.
- The traditional screwing method – you simply screw through the entire document and locate your state then check through the entire names one after the other to find your name.