South Western University HND Conversion Form 2024/2025 Session: South-Western University (SWU) HND conversion programme for the 2024/2025 academic session is now on sale. This conversion programme provides a platform on which a University Degree holder who is dissatisfied with his/her class of degree, could “top-up” and come out with a higher degree.
This is to inform you that the South Western University (SWU) is now selling the application forms for admission into its HND conversion programme for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Hello HND holder! First, congratulations on the successful acquisition of your HND certificate. What a big step. If you are ever looking to turn your HND certificate into a BSc, Southwestern University offers a 4-semester programme that can help you make the upgrade.
During this time, you would be given the opportunity to participate in rich, pragmatic opportunities and learn in a demanding academic environment. You would be even more prepared to think critically and compete once they graduate.
Generally, any HND holder at all would benefit from this programme. However, the upgrade degree is more popular with graduates that fall into the following category
- Graduates with HND lower credit or pass grade
- Graduates (BSc/HND) who would prefer to do another related or different course.
- Graduates of polytechnics who are not trained to be teachers, they can use this program to change to an education line.
- University graduates with 3rd class or pass degrees who are not satisfied with their grades.
South Western University HND Conversion Programmes.
Courses available for the Upgrade Programme are as follows with a duration of (made up of 4 Semesters) are:
- Computer Science
- Business Administration and Management
- Mass Communication
South Western University HND Conversion Admission Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Upgrade Programme at Southwestern University are:
- A Higher National Diploma obtained at an accredited Polytechnic,
- National Youth Service Corps. (Discharged / Exclusion / Exemption Certificate as the case may be),
- A PASS GRADE in a written test to be taken before admission into the Programme.
How to Apply South Western University HND Conversion Form 2024/2025 Session.
- Pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into Southwestern University account at any branch of :
GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC A/C: 0108175382.
THE NAME OF THE APPLICANT MUST MATCH THE NAME ON THE BANK TELLER
- Proceed to https://www.southwesternuniversity.edu.ng/application/index.php?p=reg
- Click on the “APPLY NOW” link
- Follow the instruction carefully to fill the form online.
ENSURE THE E-MAIL AND PHONE NUMBERS SUPPLIED ARE VALID, AS FURTHER APPLICATION DETAILS WILL BE SENT TO THE E-MAIL AND PHONE NUMBERS SUPPLIED.
- Bring all original credentials and evidence of payment when coming for the Screening Exercise
Advice for Submitting your Application
- Ensure your name and date of birth are on each page of your supporting documents as facilitates accurate placement of your supporting documents in your admissions file.
- Ensure the use of your legal/official name and ensure that your name is constant on all documents submitted.
- Ensure that your application and supporting documents are properly checked before submission.
- Submit your application and supporting documents together. Ensure all your supporting documents, including your high school transcript and recommendations, are submitted in one package, to reduce the chances that documents will get misplaced or separated during processing.
Tuition: University tuition can be a scary topic for both students and parents. The institution understands this, and offer reasonably priced tuition and varied payment plans.
For more information, contact:
Southwestern University Nigeria KM 20 Sagamu-Benin Expressway, Okun-Owa, Ogun State Nigeria
Phone: 08020860298/ 08055477000