NOUN Graduate Exit Survey Form Portal 2020 – www-nouedu-net: The National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN has opened the official website for 2020 graduands to fill online. In line with this development, Mediangr has released the guidelines on how to successfully complete your Graduate Exit Survey Form online via http://researchandadvancement.nouedu.net/content/graduate-exit-survey.
The NOUN Graduate Exit Survey Form Portal is opened to only NOUN Graduates. Kindly help us improve our programmes by completing this survey questions and submit.
RELATED: NOUN E-Exam Clearance Form Guidelines – 2020_1 UG & PG Students
NOUN Graduate Exit Survey Form Portal 2020 – www-nouedu-net.
In order to successfully fill the National Open University of Nigeria exit form for graduating students, please kindly follow the guidelines carefully in order not to make any mistake.
RELATED: NOUN Clearance Procedure 2020 for Final Year Graduating Students
- UN Women Recruitment Application Form 2020 & How to Apply
- Nigerian Visa Fees & General Application Guidelines
- Npower Beneficiaries to be Paid April Stipend Next Week – Minister
- How to Apply for a Nigerian Visa Online – portal.immigration.gov.ng
- NSUK Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session
- NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session
- World Bank Group Legal Internship Program 2020 & How to Apply
How to Fill the NOUN Graduate Exit Survey Form.
- Visit the Graduate Exit Survey portal at http://researchandadvancement.nouedu.net/content/graduate-exit-survey.
- Fill in your personal information as required on the portal and click on “NEXT PAGE”
- Follow the instructions on the next page until you see the “SUBMIT BUTTON”.
- Go ahead and submit your form if you are sure of the information provided by you.
NOTE: All students whose names appear on the 2020 graduating list are to complete the Exit survey form.
Also, print the acknowledgment slip, to be submitted as part of clearance requirement for certificate collection.
This exercise is meant to build a database as required by the National Universities Commission (NUC) on all Alumni.
Kindly share this article to assist others. Follow us on Twitter @mediangr
Please bring out the form so I can fill. I already filled and submitted but need to print the acknowledgement as required. Thank you sir.