NIMC Pre-Enrolment Form Portal Guide – penrol.nimc.gov.ng : Are you searching for how to apply for National Identity Number (NIN) Online? Do you want to apply for NIN form online? Here, you can Download the NIN Enrolment Form in PDF for your registration. See more details below.
NIMC Pre-Enrolment Form Portal www.nimc.gov.ng: If you want to get detailed guide on how to go about this, read more details here on how to download NIMC Pre-enrolment form, NIMC registration centres, and documents required for registration across the approved centres in Nigeria.
- 1 NIMC Pre-Enrolment Form Portal www.nimc.gov.ng
- 2 What is NIN?
- 3 Who’s Eligible For NIMC Pre-Enrolment Form?
- 4 NIMC Enrolment Requirements.
- 5 NIMC Registration Centres Nationwide
- 6 NIMC Enrolment Guideline Online via penrol.nimc.gov.ng.
- 7 Wrapping up on NIMC Pre-Enrolment Form Portal Guide – penrol.nimc.gov.ng
Before we proceed, it is very important to take note of the what is NIN? Documents required for NIN registration, How is NIN captured? NIN Pre-enrolment centres across the nation and many more relevant information.
So then, let’s don’t waste much time on the introductory aspect of NIMC Pre-enrolment. Now, we can dive in to the topic proper!
What is NIN?
The term NIN is simply referred to as National Identification Number which consists of eleven (11) non-intelligible numbers randomly chosen and assigned to an individual after the completion of enrolment into the National Identity Database (NIDB).
As soon as a NIN is assigned, it can never be reassigned, given or used by another person – that makes it unique in nature.
Who’s Eligible For NIMC Pre-Enrolment Form?
All citizens and legal residents in Nigeria, from age zero (birth) and above are eligible to enrol for their NINs.
In the case of the demise of an individual, his/her NIN is retired once a death certificate is presented to the Commission and the individual’s death is established.
The NIN is used to tie all records about an individual in the database and is also used to establish or verify his/her identity.
NIMC Enrolment Requirements.
Below are the supporting documents and requirements necessary to apply for NIMC enrolment form PDF. Please note that applicants in requirement of assistance with NIMC Enrolment Form have an option to visit the Enrolment Centre where they will be assisted by a Support Officer in correctly filling the Enrolment Form with the required information.
Documents Required for NIMC Enrolment.
Visit any approved and the nearest NIMC Enrolment Centre with your BVN if you have one and any of the following required Original and Valid supporting documents:
- Old National ID Card
- Driver’s License
- Voter’s card (Temporary or Permanent)
- Nigerian International passport
- Certificate of Origin
- Attestation letter from a prominent ruler in your community
- Birth certificate
- Declaration of age
- Attestation letter from religious/traditional leader
- NHIS ID card
- Government staff ID card
- Registered/recognized private organization staff ID card
- School ID Card (private/public)
- Tax Clearance certificate
- Valid immigration documents
NIMC Registration Centres Nationwide
All applicants residing in/outside Nigeria can now submit their application at nearest National Identification Number Enrolment Centre as per their convenience along with requisite Original and Valid supporting document.
View all the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) enrolment centres in Nigeria. This list will guide you to know the nearest enrolment centre to you for registration.
How to Check NIMC Enrolment Centres Online
The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) has enrolment centres nationwide and outside Nigeria.
Click the button below to find out the closest enrolment centre.
NIMC Enrolment Guideline Online via penrol.nimc.gov.ng.
It is necessary to take note of the correct registration procedures before applying on the NIMC Pre Enrolment Portal (www.penrol.nimc.gov.ng) as defined for applying for National Identification Number (NIN).
Download & Fill the NIMC Pre-Enrolment Form
Fill up the pre-enrolment form online, download and print Pre Enrolment Slip
- Fill the NIMC Pre Enrolment online form by visiting Pre Enrolment Portal at https://penrol.nimc.gov.ng/
- All the mandatory fields need to be completely filled with correct information.
- Download and print your Pre Enrolment Slip (PDF)
Submission of NIMC Enrolment Application Form
- Walk into the nearest NIMC Registration Centre with any one of the following Original and Valid supporting documents.
- At Enrolment Center you will be directed to a counter where our Enrolment Officer will verify the presence and compliance of all details of your application.
- If your application is in order, Enrolment officer will guide you to proceed with the capture of biometrics (ten finger prints and facial image) and you will collect the Transaction ID Slip as an evidence of the transaction.
Important Information to Applicants.
- Applicants who cannot read nor write should be accompanied by a literate individual who can do the form filling for him/her.
- Minor applicants should be accompanied by parents / guardians can do the form filling for them.
- Minor applicants should only bring original and valid birth certificate and NIN slip of one of the Nigerian Parent / Guardian.
Issuance and Collection of NIN
- The normal time frame for issuance of National Identification Number (NIN) Slip is 2 to 3 working days from the time the biometric details are captured at enrolment centers.
- The issuance of NIN may take longer in certain cases due to validation of details at NIMC. VFS has no role to play to expedite for such cases.
- The Transaction ID Slip is required to be stored carefully by applicant as it is required to be presented at the time of collection of NIN Slip indicating completion of enrolment
Wrapping up on NIMC Pre-Enrolment Form Portal Guide – penrol.nimc.gov.ng
I believe you enjoyed the information provided above? In case you have any challenge of questions pertaining NIN Enrolment, kindly leave a comment in comment section below.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any question as regards this update, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter and Instagram button.