NDLEA Cover Letter Writing Guideline | NDLEA Cover Letter Sample Download : In this post, I will show you how to write the NDLEA recruitment cover letter. Do you want to see sample of how to write the NDLEA cover letter? Or you want to download the ndlea cover letter? If yes, kindly read this article to the finish.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment application form 2019/2020 is open to suitably qualified candidates to apply online.
Are you willing to get a top government agency in Nigeria job? If yes, then this article must be a piece of good news for you; NDLEA is currently recruiting new permanent staff members, is this not interesting?
If you have been dreaming of working in a government parastatal, then this an opportunity for you to make your dream a reality.
You can make your dream a reality by following practical steps. Before we walk you through how to apply for NDLEA 2019 recruitment, it is good you know what NDLEA is all about;
NDLEA Cover Letter Writing Guideline
A cover letter is a single-page letter that you include with your job application.
You should always include a cover letter, unless the job advertisement clearly says not to.
The purpose of a cover letter
When writing a cover letter, you should:
- introduce yourself
- mention the job (or kind of job) you’re applying for (or looking for)
- show that your skills and experience match the skills and experience needed to do the job
- encourage the reader to read your resume
- finish with a call to action (for example, asking for an interview or a meeting).
How long should a cover letter be?
Keep it short. A cover letter is meant to be a summary of your resume, so don’t write more than one page.
What to include in your cover letter
Here’s a list of things you should include in your cover letter.
- Your name and contact details
- Their name and contact details
- The name of the job you’re going for
- A list of your relevant skills
- A summary of why you’re right for the job
- Speak their language
- Ask them to contact you
What you shouldn’t include in your cover letter
There are some things that should never be in your cover letter. Here are some things to watch out for.
- Typos or mistakes
- Including your whole resume in your cover letter
- Using ‘I’ too much
- Don’t mention your other job applications
How to Download NDLEA Cover Letter Sample.
NDLEA Cover Letter Sample Download
If you want to download the NDLEA cover letter sample; a well-written and updated format of the job application cover letter for NDLEA recruitment. Click here to download now