Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2021 for Batch 31 Interview: Are you among the many Nigerians waiting for Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 list? See www.joinnigeriannavy.com Your Name Here and start your Nigerian Navy job Creation.
Nigerian Navy Dssc shortlist is currently out. Make sure you read the steps to get past questions because the aptitude test is coming up. You will get The list of successful participants of the Online Nigerian Navy APPLICATION FORM THIS guide.
READ ALSO: Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- 1 Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2021 for Batch 31 Interview.
- 2 Is The NNR31 Shortlisted Candidates Out?
- 3 Nigerian Navy Interview Locations and Date.
- 4 Download Navy Batch 31 List of Successful Candidates.
- 5 Nigeria Navy Batch 31 Interview Date/Schedule.
- 6 Nigeria Navy Batch 31 Interview Requirements.
This article is only for those that applied for 2021/2022 Nigerian Navy recruitment. We are glad to inform you that the list of shortlisted candidates is out. Keep reading below to see the latest updates and news on Nigerian Navy shortlisted candidates 2021.
Kindly note that the Nigerian Navy shortlisted candidates contain the name of all successful candidates.
In this, screening and interviews will be conducted for all shortlisted candidates. Finally, candidates that passed the Nigerian Navy screening and interview will qualify for full-time employment.
Is The NNR31 Shortlisted Candidates Out?
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 31 (NNR 31/32) List of Candidates who are successful from the recruitment aptitude test held on 12 December 2020 has been released online, kindly read this article and download the list of candidates shortlisted in pdf.
If you are searching for the candidates shortlisted from the Nigerian navy batch 31 and batch 32 recruitment list and the aptitude test result 2021 then you are on the right page to download the names of shortlisted candidates in pdf to attend interview.
Candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy 2020 Recruitment Aptitude Test held on Saturday, 12 December 2020. The candidates are to attend an interview either at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo (Navy Town), Lagos or Nigerian Navy Secondary School Borokiri Port Harcourt, Rivers State. The interview would be conducted concurrently at both centres from Thursday, 1st – Friday, 16th April 2021.
The interview will include screening/verification of credentials/certificates, medical/physical and written tests.
The candidates are to attend the interview at a specified centre in the following order of their States of Origin:
a. Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo Navy Town Lagos Batch A. Thursday 1 – Thursday 8 April 2021.
(3) Cross River.
b. Batch B. Friday 9 – Friday 16 April 2021.
(1) Akwa Ibom.
c. Nigerian Navy Secondary School Borokiri Port Harcourt Rivers Batch A. Thursday 1 – Thursday 8 April 2021.
d. Batch B. Friday 9 – Friday 16 April 2021.
6. Any candidate who fails to report for screening at specified centre for their State of Origin on the stipulated date for his/her Batch will forfeit his/her candidature.
7. All concerned are to note and comply accordingly.
Nigerian Navy Batch 31 Interview Shortlisted Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- a. Originals and photocopies of their credentials.
- b. Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ Licence (Category H only).
- c. Original and photocopy of State of Origin/LGA certificate.
- d . National Identity Card/Acknowledgment Slip.
- e . Writing materials.
- f. Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T-Shirts.
- g. A pair of canvas/trainers and stockings.
- h. Bed sheets and pillowcases.
- i. Set of cutlery.
- j. Four (4) recent 30X30 passport-sized photographs on white background.
- k. Face masks and hand sanitizers.
Candidates will be interviewed individually and if it is found that any of the candidates does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature shall be terminated at any stage of the interview.
If any information/declaration given by the candidates at any time during the entire selection process is found to be fake/false/wrong, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she may be handed over to the Nigeria Police Force for possible prosecution.
Failure by any applicant to provide accurate information concerning his/her medical history during the entire selection process as stated on the Medical Examination Pro forma will result in automatic withdrawal from training and dismissal even when already in the Service.