Nigerian Army 83RRI Screening Date for 2022 Non-Tradesmen/Women: The Nigerian Army has disclosed the dates for the recruitment screening exercise for applicants of the 83 Regular Intake 2022 for Non-Tradesmen and Women.
It also instructed applicants to visit its recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to check the lists of shortlisted candidates.
The Army disclosed this in a public announcement, via its verified Twitter page late Tuesday, @HQNigerianArmy.
It tweeted, “The state recruitment screening exercise is scheduled to commence from 28 June – 11 July 2022 in all the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory Abuja.
“The Nigerian Army wishes to inform the general public & all applicants that applied for 83 Regular Recruits Intake 2022 for Non-Tradesmen & Women to visit the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to check the list of shortlisted candidates.”
It added, “Candidates who violate any instruction during the Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.”
Nigerian Army Shortlisted 83rri Candidates 2022.
1. The Nigerian Army wishes to inform the general public and all applicants that applied for 83 Regular Recruits Intake 2022 to visit the Nigerian Army website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to check the list of shortlisted candidates. The state recruitment screening exercise is scheduled to commence from 28 June – 11 July 2022 in all the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory Abuja. Shortlisted candidates are expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise with the following:
a. Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
b. Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
c. Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
d. Valid certificate of state of origin.
e. WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
f. Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including guarantor forms.
g. 2 pairs each of plain white T shirts and blue shorts.
h. A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
2. Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
3. The use of electronic, mobile and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the exercise.
4. A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instruction during the Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 28 June – 11 July 2022.