How to Register for MaskUp Abuja Competition to Produce Face Mask: Register for Maskupabuja contest and stand a chance to win a grant of ₦500,000, ₦300,000, and ₦200,000 to produce face masks in the FCT, Nigeria.
The competition will provide the Creative Business specifically the Fashion Designers a platform to pitch their business ideas that specifically address the Production of Face Masks and Other Tools for Social Distancing. Winners who emerge from the process will be provided funding to implement their ideas.
This is to inform residents in Abuja that the official portal for face mask production in FCT is now available for registration to interested candidates.
MaskUp Abuja is designed to be an event where entrepreneurs in the fashion industry from all around the Federal Capital Territory will be given in the opportunity to showcase their creativity by designing up to standard
In this article, you will learn how to apply for Maskup Abuja competition through the online portal. Follow the information on this page to complete your registration successfully. More information below.
Objectives of Maskup Abuja Competition.
- To facilitate innovation in the Creative Sectors
- To facilitate the development of new business models for Fashion Designers.
- To facilitate recovery of the Fashion Industry being one of the most impacted sectors of the economy.
- To facilitate access to Finance for MSMEs
- To build the capacity of businesses on the use of technology to grow their business, business profiling, and undertaking Virtual Pitch.
- To Facilitate business growth and employment creation
- To encourage MSMEs in playing an active role in driving solutions for COVID 19 Pandemic.
Benefits of the Programme.
1. Free Business Management Training from AEA
2. Access to a credit facility with an interest rate in single digit from FCT Microfinance bank
3. Free training for the winners by Voodi
4. One month free stand at Silverbird Mall Abuja (SEC)
5. Access to markets
Requirements for Maskup Competition Application Form.
- Age: 18-40
- In line with NCDC and SON standard
- Must be resident in FCT
How to Apply maskupabuja.com
- Visit www.maskupabuja.com/apply and complete the registration form
- Follow the official accounts for @abujaenterpriseagency @OfficialFCTA @ThreeMPlus @VodiTailors and @ColombiaNigeria
- Upload a pitch Video of máximum 5mints duration.
- Add on Caption Section the RU-CODE, Name of your design and the following hashtags: #maskupabuja #Abuja #FightingCovidTogetherFCT #abujaenterpriseagency
Application Deadline: Registration and Submission: 9th – 16th of May 2020.
About MaskUp Abuja
The Maskup Abuja Virtual Competition is a joint initiative of the Abuja Enterprise Agency (AEA), The Colombian Embassy Nigeria, ThreeMPlus Integrated Enterprises Limited, and Vodi Group.