LASPOTECH HND Part-Time Admission Form 2020/2021: The Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH HND part-time admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
The Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH), School of Part-Time Studies (SPTS), is now selling application forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) part-time Day, Evening and Regular programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. Interested and suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.
LASPOTECH HND Part-Time Admission Form 2020/2021.
READ ALSO: maskupabuja.com – Register / Login Maskup Abuja Portal
- Coca-Cola Company Recruitment Application Form 2020 & How to Apply
- Lagos Business School Nonprofit Mgt for Senior Executives Training 2020
- PASET-RSIF PhD Scholarship 2020/2021 | A 3-4 Year Doctoral Training
- Kwara Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- KWARAPOLY HND Admission Form 2020/2021 [Full-Time & Part-Time]
- Bells University Post UTME / DE Admission Form 2020/2021
- Bells University HND Conversion Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
LASPOTECH HND Part-Time Courses.
Higher National Diploma Day (HND SPTS-DAY)
- HND ACCOUNTANCY (SPTS-D)
- HND BANKING AND FINANCE (SPTS-D)
- HND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-D)
- HND COMPUTER SCIENCE (SPTS-D)
- HND MARKETING (SPTS-D)
- HND MASS COMMUNICATION (BROADCAST) (SPTS-D)
- HND MASS COMMUNICATION (PRINT) (SPTS-D)
Higher National Diploma Evening (HND SPTS-Evening)
- HND ACCOUNTANCY (SPTS-E)
- HND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-E)
- HND COMPUTER SCIENCE (SPTS-E)
- HND MASS COMMUNICATION (BROADCAST) (SPTS-E)
- HND MASS COMMUNICATION (PRINT) (SPTS-E)
Higher National Diploma Regular (HND SPTS-Regular)
- HND ACCOUNTANCY (SPTS-R)
- HND BANKING AND FINANCE (SPTS-R)
- HND BIOCHEMISTRY (SPTS-R)
- HND BUILDING TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- HND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-R) – IKORODU
- HND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-R) – SURULERE
- HND CIVIL ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- HND COMPUTER ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- HND COMPUTER SCIENCE (SPTS-R) – IKORODU
- HND COMPUTER SCIENCE (SPTS-R) – SURULERE
- HND ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (ELECTRICAL POWER AND MACHINE OPTION) (SPTS-R)
- HND ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMS OPTION) (SPTS-R)
- HND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- HND ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION (SPTS-R)
- HND FOOD TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- HND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- HND INSURANCE (SPTS-R)
- HND MARKETING (SPTS-R)
- HND MASS COMMUNICATION (BROADCAST) (SPTS-R)
- HND MASS COMMUNICATION (PRINT) (SPTS-R)
- HND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY OPTION) (SPTS-R)
- HND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (POWER AND PLANT TECHNOLOGY OPTION) (SPTS-R)
- HND MICROBIOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- HND OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-R)
Lagos State Polytechnic HND Part-Time Admission Requirements.
- Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme.
- Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme.
- Candidates are required to have at least one year Post- ND industrial work experience.
- All candidates are expected to consult the Institution’s prospectus on the portal or in hard copy to ascertain their qualifications for courses for which they are applying.
How to Apply LASPOTECH HND Part-Time Admission Form 2020.
Applicants are expected to:
- Log on to LASPOTECH’s website at https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- Click on the ‘”2020/2021 Admission Applications” link on the Navigator plane.
- Select the programme i.e. “Part-Time HND”.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a valid and working email address and GSM number;
- Then, Click on “Continue”
- Log in with your username and password;
- Click on ”Pay”(you will make use of a Web-enabled ATM card. Master or Verve card for your payment).
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of seven thousand five hundred naira only (N7,500) only, exclusive of Bank charges.
- Complete your application as appropriate
- Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB result as well as previous educational history.
- Candidates are expected to scan and upload their O’level and National Diploma results.
- Ensure you print out your Application form, and receipt of payment and keep them safe.
- You will be required to upload a color passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size
- Print your completed application form after submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safe.
- Click “Submit”
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally fill in the correct information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
- Each applicant is advised to provide a correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
- For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the programs above, visit the LASPOTECH website mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Candidates are to please NOTE that Admission is on First Come, first-served basis.
- Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
- The Institution is non-residential. Students will, therefore, be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
- For further information, contact: 08175975161, 0908275298, or 09098275298
Deadline: Not Specified yet.