Lagos Business School Nonprofit Mgt for Senior Executives Training 2020: Lagos Business School (LBS) is now accepting applications from young Senior Executives in Nonprofit Management for its 2020 Online Training programme. See the requirements and how to apply for the Lagos Business School Online Training for Young Senior Executives in Nonprofit Management below.
The Certificate in Nonprofit Management for Senior Executives is designed to strengthen the leadership, governance, and management capacity of experienced young executives working in or with nonprofit organizations.
The program equips participants to deal with strategic and high-level challenges and opportunities in their organisations and community. It is designed as a highly practical and experiential executive leadership course to refine the skillsets of nonprofit leaders.
The certificate program also gives participants the opportunity to create a network of local, national, and international nonprofit executives committed to working across organisations, communities, and sectors to address public needs.
Lagos Business School Online Training Programme Module.
The programme modules will include:
- Corporate governance and board effectiveness
- Strategic fundraising and grant management
- Human capital and performance management
- Responsible leadership and ethics
- Succession planning
- Partnerships, Collaboration, and Stakeholder Engagement
Lagos Business School Online Training for Young Senior Executives in Nonprofit Management Eligibility.
- Open to young experienced executives who work in the Nonprofit Sector and/or run a Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs);
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 – 35;
- To be admitted applicants should have at least 5 years of working experience.
Lagos Business School Online Training for Young Senior Executives in Nonprofit Management Benefits.
Through the Certificate in Nonprofit Management for Senior Executive participants will:
- Develop effective 21st Century Nonprofit Leadership skills and craft strategic goals to improve leadership practices;
- Refine their board governance, strategy and talent management capacity;
- Learn strategic practices for leading and managing change in their organisations and society;
- Develop leadership tools necessary to influence policy decisions, encourage collaboration, and build coalitions;
- Leverage techniques for fundraising, grant management, and stakeholder engagement;
- Explore strategies for building and sustaining partnerships.
How to Apply Lagos Business School Online Training for Young Senior Executives in Nonprofit Management 2020.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply early. The programme will take place from June 18 to July 24, 2020.
For more information, send an email to email@example.com. The Programme Manager will get in touch with you as soon as your application is received.
This programme is open to young experienced executives (Ages 18 – 35) who work in the Nonprofit Sector and/or run a Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs). To be admitted applicants should have at least 5 years of working experience.
- Prof Chris Ogbechie – Strategic Management
- Dr. Ijeoma Nwagwu – Strategy and Sustainability
- Dr. Franklin Ngwu – Strategy, Corporate Governance, and Risk Management