BAT South Africa External Affairs Internship for Recent Graduates: BAT South Africa is pleased to invite applications for its External Affairs internship programme that is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic global organization. The programme comprises of functional projects in Legal & External Affairs.
As an intern, you will be assigned over a period of 1 year in the Heidelberg Gauteng region of South Africa. Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, you will receive coaching from your assignment manager through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, for you to grow both your business and leadership capabilities.
At BAT they are committed to the Purpose of crafting a better tomorrow. This is what drives the people and their passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT:
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most balanced companies
Interested applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants are expected to have graduated from the university within the last 1 year.
- Looking for someone driven, ambitious and with a zeal for learning
- You will need to have excellent communication skills, complimented by a desire to affirm your abilities.
- Interested applicants will have a chance to strive for development and contribute actively to the business through various projects in the mentioned functions.
- If you have the talent and expertise to make your mark in a global organization that thrives on diversity, innovation and a commitment to helping people make the most of their abilities, send through your application
- You will need to have MS Office understanding (especially EXCEL intermediate knowledge).
- Experience in modelling (background in Taxation) would represent a plus
How to Apply for BAT S.A External Affairs Internship
Applications for the BAT South Africa External Affairs Internship Program are done online. Interested and eligible candidates should: click here to begin application
Application Deadline: Not Specified