How to Reprint JAMB UTME Slip 2020 | Step-by-Step Guide : The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB Slip re-printing portal for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) is now active. Candidates can now proceed to printing their examination slip for their email inbox or via JAMB website. See the procedure on how to print JAMB slip below.
This is to inform all the candidates that registered for the 2019 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that printing of the examination slip will start as from March 7th 2020.
- JAMB Brochure 2020/2021 Online Download in PDF – FREE
- JAMB CBT Centre Charge 2020
- Step-by-Step Guide How To Successfully Register JAMB Form 2020
- JAMB DE Form 2020 Registration Procedures
- JAMB Newly Accredited Registration Centres 2020 List
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2020/2021 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2020 For All Courses (UTME & DE Candidates)
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- www.ndaapplications.net – NDA Application Portal Latest News
- Nigeria Customs Service Exam Result 2020
- intranet.jamb.gov.ng/customs/PrintSlip.aspx – NCS Shortlist Slip 2020
Re-print JAMB Slip for 2020 UTME.
The exam slip which reflects each candidate exam schedule will be available for printing on JAMB portal.
Candidates are advised to print their slips from March 7th 2020, in order to familiarize themselves with the examination schedules as no form of excuse for missing the examination will be entertained.
How Print JAMB Exam Slip 2020.
Reprinting of JAMB registration slip is quite easy. All you would be required to print your JAMB exam slip that reflect your examination schedule is your registration number. Follow the steps outlined below for the process:
1. Go to JAMB UTME e-slip printing page at https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/_PrintExaminationSlip.
2. Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Email address or Phone number in the appropriate column.
3. Finally, click on ‘Print Examination Slip‘ button to access your exam schedule.
Note: Please allow popup for JAMB site (www.jamb.org.ng) from your browser .