Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Personal Assistant 2020 & How to Apply : Total Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position of: Personal Assistant (Graduate / Exp.). Interested candidates should possess BSc or HND in Social Sciences or Arts with 0 – 3 work years experience or 3 – 6 years work experience.
Total Nigeria Plc – We are the world’s fourth-largest oil and gas company, as well as a major integrated player in the global solar industry. Backed by nearly a century of history we discover, produce, transform, market and distribute energy in a variety of forms, to serve the end customer.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Offer ID: 27517BR
Employment type: Regular Position
Branch: Marketing & Services
Métier: Administrative Support, Secretarial Support
- Handles the Manager’s daily itinerary and diary
- Keeps accurate schedule of Important Group/Company/Departmental activities and events.
- Maintain an effective and efficient document management system.
- Assist the Manager with the preparation, validation and publication of dossiers, presentations and communications per required deadlines.
- Timely and accurate publication of monthly divisional KPI and expense reports.
- Franking of letters, LPO’s Cheques etc, registration of franked documents.
- Follow up of designated tasks to ensure progress to desired deadlines.
- Follow up of completion of safety tours by the Division’s senior managers
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and deals with telephone enquiries as appropriate on behalf of the Manager.
- Arrange travel and security requirements (Domestic and International) on behalf of the manager.
- Assist Manager with any matter relating to their expatriation.
- Process purchase orders, expense claims etc for Manager’s office
- Perform other assigned duties delegated by the Manager.
- BSc or HND in Social Sciences or Arts
- Reliability and confidentiality are of paramount importance.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill, be self-motivated, proactive and a proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be highly numerate, excellent language/communication and computer skills.
- Proficiency in French language is an advantage
- Experience level required: 0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2020
How to Apply Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Personal Assistant 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online