Sundry Foods Restaurant Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2021: Sundry Foods Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: Restaurant Management Trainee. The position is required Nationwide. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 0 – 3 years work experience.
Sundry Foods Limited – When we started Sundry Foods, we wanted to create a solution to a problem – a gap in the market for quality Nigerian meals prepared and served to international standards. We had big dreams. Nevertheless, we started small with a bakery and a single restaurant in Port Harcourt. It was not just about the food, it was about the people too.
We believe in friends serving friends. We aim to create a warm relationship between customers and our employees. Good food affects people’s moods and lives so we do our best to ensure that our meals are satisfyingly delicious. We are Sundry Foods, we prepare familiar meals for your comfort and enjoyment.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition 2020 | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition 2020 for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon 2020 | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition 2020 for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship 2020
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign 2020
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
Applications are invited for:
Title: Restaurant Management Trainee Programme 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage shift which include: daily decision making, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
- Manage the food production process and ensure quality of food products are according to company’s standard.
- Monitor and manage the customer’s dining experience, respond to any complaints, taking appropriate actions to solve the problem and turn dissatisfied customers into return guests.
- Restaurant crew management.
- Ensure controls are in place to eliminate high food cost, cash and product shortages. Control costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation, minimizing wastes; ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and lobby areas
Sundry Foods Restaurant Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2021 Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 0 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply for Sundry Foods Restaurant Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the criteria will be shortlisted for interviews.
READ ALSO: Banking Job Vacancies in Nigeria