Gateway Polytechnic Saapade Post UTME Form 2020/2021: Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Saapade (GAPOSA) is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various National Diploma full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Gateway Poly Post UTME form below.
This is to inform all candidates who sat for the 2020 JAMB UTME and scored the minimum scored required for public polytechnics that the Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade POST UTME screening exercise applications form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Candidates who did not choose the Polytechnic as their institution of choice in the 2020 UTME are also invited for the screening exercise.
- FG Discloses When International Flights Resumption Date Will Be Out
- BREAKING: PPPRA Reduces Petrol Price to N121.50 Per Litre
- If You Own An Access Bank Account, You Must Read This
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates Names 2020 for Screening [News Update]
- INEC Employment Letters News 2020 for Shortlisted Candidates [READ]
- Buhari to Decide on Worship Centres Reopening Today – PTF
- NPower May Salary News 2020 – Latest Stipend Update npower.gov.ng
- NEKEDEPOLY School Fees Payment Notice To Students 2019/2020
Gateway ICT Poly Courses.
a. Science and Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Building Technology
- Food Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Mechanic Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
b. Management and Liberal Studies
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Office Technology And Management
- Banking & Finance
- Purchasing & Supply
How to Apply Gateway ICT Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
- Go to the Gateway Polytechnic admission processing portal at http://onlineappsaapade.gaposa.edu.ng/OnlineApp/.
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to site(Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as Username and your Surname as the password
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete the application process
- Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
For inquiries and complaints kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08138691830, 08067937140 for more information. You can as well forward all WhatsApp messages to 08059892056.