Energy360 Africa Limited Recruitment for Data Analyst 2020: Energy360 Africa Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: Data Analyst. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a B.A or B.S in Statistics, Maths, Computer Science, Physics or other technical related field with at least 1 year work experience.
Energy360 Africa Limited is providing independent technology solutions to the retail fuels industry. Energy360 uses the power of real-time data to reduce fuel losses, lower operational costs, lower operational control breaches and improve margins for fuel retailers. We are the future of fuel retailing, helping you manage your fuel business more effectively, giving you visibility and control over your business. We specialize in the implementation of end-to-end secure business technology solutions readily accessible to both operators and business executives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to assist the Technology Support TeamТs operational and analytical needs. The Data Analyst will work alongside the data warehouse team to provide data related support, data investigation, research, data management and data reporting
- The Data Analyst role will troubleshoot and investigate data anomalies and issues along with working directly with team members to follow through and get the issues fixed
- This person will also assist in building predictive systems to help catch issues before they arise and assist in building and support reporting
- This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in joining a lean, innovative group with the possibility of tremendous career development in data engineering.
- Perform extensive data validation/quality assurance analysis within large datasets
- Build proactive data validation automation to catch data integrity issues
- Ability to organize and lead meetings with business and operational data owners
- Coordinate and communicate between business users and the data warehouse organization, balancing requirements and resources to solve business problems
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve data issues
- Ability to build tabular and/or visualization reports as needed
- Work closely with engineering and operations to document business processes
- Work independently and with team members to understand database structure and business processes
- Identify opportunities to improve data and business processes utilizing Python, R, or C#
- Help form data management and governance processes within the data engineering team.
Qualifications / Experience Needed
- B.A or B.S in Statistics, Maths, Computer Science, Physics or other technical related field; Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in technical data analysis, data science, or data warehousing with proven business analysis experience
- Familiarity with transactional and data warehouse environments (Postgres, Redshift)
- Experience with SQL Server
- Excellent presentation, writing, Excel and Power BI skills are a must.
Who you should be (Person Specifications):
- Passionate about data and analyzing business needs
- Be able to utilize strong Microsoft Excel and SQL skills in order to provide high-quality data analysis and support to clients, internal stakeholders
- Have a business sense to understand why you’re pulling data and whether it seems accurate…not just pulling it
- Be able to grow to serve as the teamТs subject matter expert for advanced analytics and report design, offering insights and suggestions on what potential problems the team should be solving.
- Work closely with Product and Operations teams and support their analysis and data needs
- Be a flexible, collaborative teammate with the ability to deliver both high level explanations of complex problems while also able to deep dive into complex problems.
- Have Confidence, hustle, energy, and drive Ц accountability is key and the impact of your work is crucial to our success.
- Have Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2020.
How to Apply Energy360 Africa Limited Recruitment for Data Analyst 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Data Analyst” as the subject of the email.